Re: A simple solution to the decline of Apex

by neillkorey

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@unferth 

How do you know its cheater vs cheater without the ability to spectate both players?

Are you cheating somehow to do this?

You literally saw this multiple times?

Good i was worried it was figuratively.

What i think you saw multiple times literally was a person with good aim getting killed by a person with better aim.

and figuratively speaking they where both beasts!

Message 21 of 31 (670 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

That would mean there are better players than him out there and that is literally impossible lol

Message 22 of 31 (662 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, this childish bickering ends here and not. There is never a reason to post in an insulting or abusive manner toward another user.

If you are unable to post in a polite and constructive manner then we would suggest not posting.

Any further posts attacking another user will be actioned.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 31 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD First, I have to ask: are you not inclined to report other players yourself? Doesn't seem like it's your thing.

Anyway, it's done by getting unlucky and being put into a lobby with a lot of cheaters, around this time.

Then you get teammates with names like, "rEeaLygOod23" and "yjwekjfaasdsd"

You play your best, but that r99 you got shot by didn't sound right... it shot way too fast, so you spectate. Sure enough, he's either: locking onto every character model or he panics and starts to miss every shot even though he has 2000 kills.

So you report. And ya, you can watch both players, you can watch a lot of players. Many times in the inner circle you can watch cheater after cheater by simply letting the tape roll. One takes out another, you watch the next one. Not everyone is cheating but when a cheater gets laid out by someone else, and they knew their exact position... the other guy can be cheating too. It's really obvious when they're facing each other from across terrain, with objects in the way, no possible way to see each other, then they both suddenly engage each other. Like they 'knew' where people were all along.

Besides aim, that's one way to tell and there's not much counterplay there.

Message 24 of 31 (611 Views)

★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecter wrote:

Content for console players maybe. PC players can barely find a single match that doesn't contain multiple cheaters.
Apex is going to die as fast as it came in on PC as pretty soon it's just going to be lobbies full of cheaters trying to out aimbot each other.

Majority of my deaths on PC seem pretty legit beside the occasional hacker or lag. However there is still more hackers than there should be,but no need to exagerate.

Message 25 of 31 (602 Views)

★ Guide
How can you possibly say that jonesy0218 is ingnorant or totally wrong? He is giving you information about how he/she is forming conclusion and there is no single word that denies about decline but more so to point out that there is too early to say what the direction and trend really is. Jonesy is putting some weight behind what the point is and not just throw puches like this --> I simply posted those to show that you are wrong

How do you know for so sure that Respawn is no longer releasing player numbers because of the decline? I would say it is pretty obvious to not give the numbers and they dont want to do that because of bad press (just like you said) still we dont know that for sure since we dont have the absolute information.
quote <<Unfortunately, "probability" isn't reality>>

Message 26 of 31 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

As Apex released i went to two Discord groups. One group has 1200 members now. The second one abou 250 members. 

2 month ago it was very easy to find 2 ppl and team up. Currently, both groups, have still the same ammount of players, but it is very hard to find 2 ppl to team up with. About 95% of this discord members stopped playing apex. 

In my Origin friendlist ha had so many ppl playing apex each day. Today only 11 to 15 of them play apex during primetime. 

I say, 70% of the playerbase broke away during last two month.

I agree, these are not official numbers respawn published. But you all have to agree that this is clearly showing a trend.  

I dont need official numbers to notice this sad numbers. Even if my guess is abozt 20% away from real numbers it is still a massive loss, for all of us.

Message 27 of 31 (566 Views)

★★ Pro

@LordWorgull wrote:

As Apex released i went to two Discord groups. One group has 1200 members now. The second one abou 250 members. 

2 month ago it was very easy to find 2 ppl and team up. Currently, both groups, have still the same ammount of players, but it is very hard to find 2 ppl to team up with. About 95% of this discord members stopped playing apex. 

In my Origin friendlist ha had so many ppl playing apex each day. Today only 11 to 15 of them play apex during primetime. 

I say, 70% of the playerbase broke away during last two month.

I agree, these are not official numbers respawn published. But you all have to agree that this is clearly showing a trend.  

I dont need official numbers to notice this sad numbers. Even if my guess is abozt 20% away from real numbers it is still a massive loss, for all of us.

Again, these types of arguments are fine! I can't deny a drop in numbers if they're researchable. But a lot of people are using Twitch/Discord/etc. to justify the entire player base. This isn't the case. 50 million people played this game when it first released, so to use smaller groups with only thousands of people creates confusion and hostility in the community! We have toxic people trying to speak on behalf of an entire community and it's unfair to the majority of players who are actually enjoying the game. The ones who are really loving APEX aren't on a forum. Normally people come here to speak on issues. I don't see many people giving props or speaking about good aspects of the game. 

Message 28 of 31 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi there. From my point of vue, cheating & lack of nouveautés are not the only reason why  I play a lot less Apex.

THE reason I'm slowly quitting is the Arrassment. Being called "*, *, *, etc."everynight after a long working day is turning me off & It's ruining my gaming experience. The team spirit is really * in Apex on East America Server. I feel like beeing playing with a bunge of young D.Trump. 

Message 29 of 31 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

...you guys should be able to figure out what the **** means Wink

Message 30 of 31 (558 Views)