Re: A question about our refund rights - after "balancing" legends

by Sand_spitter

Original Post

@Alphabets As you have played a free game for many hours, you shouldn't even entertain the idea of a refund. Seriously, peoples sense of entitlement these days is actually disgusting. I would be embarrassed for posting this if I was you.
Message 11 of 18 (260 Views)

★★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter Free game? Sure you can continue not spending a single dollar, but I’m talking about the money players spend in the game.

Opening a single heirloom for your favourite legend in a collection event costs something between $150~200 in case you didn’t know.
Message 12 of 18 (253 Views)

Champion
@Alphabets Ah so there are no actual tournaments this is happening. A couple pro whiners talking about it doesnt mean it will happen. The last ALGS tourney the number of caustics in the finals went from 18 to 6. Apparently he isnt as OPd as toxic people like hal and lulu insist. I cant believe people watch them with how they are.
Message 13 of 18 (228 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor I guess they finally found out about Caustic's weakness "teamwork". LMAO
Message 14 of 18 (210 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets Here is something very rude that I want say, your line of thinking is very stupid. It was never advertised that legends will never change and the game is free to play. So, you are not owed any refunds. You paid for the skin not the legend.

Also, stop crying about Wraith nerf.
Message 15 of 18 (185 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp To be fair I don't think it's about a refund at all. I suspect it's more about proving a point as to how players can feel they got screwed over because of the nerfs. They're basically forcing players to either adapt or abandon their mains or favorite weapons, while they, as far as I know never explicitly said there might be changes made to said things in the future either. Call it what you will but it comes across as a little shady if you ask me.
Message 16 of 18 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sand_spitter This thread is just whining if you ask me Standard smile
Message 17 of 18 (170 Views)

★★ Pro

Lol, the whole game  forum you mean? Large smile

Message 18 of 18 (160 Views)