A new legend idea

by Jackbuddy83

Original Post

A new legend idea

★★★ Newbie

“Bouncing” Betty

race: not sure probably caucasian

Class: damage

passive: trial and error wear and tear. Through practice with the craft and make and having made the mistakes she has a bit more “grit” to her, 30% less damage from explosions.

regular: proximity mine, much like caustics tanks however smaller, launching into the air before exploding upon proximity of an enemy. Bit part of her name was she can hide these bombs within deathboxes so unsuspectic looters are give a nasty surprise. A proximity trigger of five meters

Ult: carried on her back he holds a rectangular pack that when activated launch like a multiple launch rocket system. About (whatever number it takes to make her balanced)  X amount of canister sized units are sent out scattering as they arch over an area and creating instead a field of trip mines that require an enemy to touch to activate.

If i must add lore then with much of her family working for the Che (lifelines family) owned factories she dabbled in the gunpowder and metals that were available to her. though a contributor to the wars that plagued the outer colonies her family and life were largely uneffected by it. As she dabbled more and learned from the experience of her family she found she had a natural talent for making. With the goal to bring herself and her family to a new social standing she’s joined the fights to showoff the weapons and tools she has crafted and machined, with the winning her destruction brings she wishes to build up her own arms company

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)

Re: A new legend idea

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Brilliant Legend idea. Because she has such a strong passive and powerful abilities she would have to be quite a big girl wouldn't she?

I think this would make her even better and she would also be the first thicc female Legend. :eahigh_file:. 

Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well of course thick girls are great :D

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Like 👍

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)