A new college game

by Derekss1983

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

A new college game

★★★ Newbie

Dear madden team,

I’m a long time gamer of your franchise and the missed NCAA Football. I know you or the EA sports team may get flooded with letters about the NCAA franchise returning, but I understand why EA may not want to risk the lawsuit from player likenesses. But what if madden could create a different model to co exist with madden now. Like “Madden College dynasty.”

How this game can be different is, eliminate play now. From the beginning two options could be offered player story mode and team mode. All rosters are randomly generated with numbers. Rosters are built off of preprogrammed team grades based on the success of the college programs, example Alabama, Clemson are A+ , FSU and Miami could be a B. Any players that resemble current players would be mere coincidence because if you start the game over all names, numbers, player models, and ratings would be different.

Just like the old days this college came could be uploaded to the madden of now. In fact there would be no need to create one each year. This game could possibly be upgraded each year with updates and add ones. Madden could create a better college came that eliminates the issues from player likenesses.

This game could be deeper than before, deeper recruiting. Situational based issues with players based on their mentality in the recruitment card. Example, awesome athlete with poor grades that barely gets by in high school, constantly would have problems in college or learning the playbook affecting field IQ. Resulting in benching a star or kicking them off the team for risking ncaa violations.

No editing of player ratings during the year makes a person recruit better and think about the process. Because then you couldn’t just get a one star then edit his ratings later. You get a one star you’re stuck with him, unless he’s a diamond in the rough.

Coaches can give speeches that affect team game play before and during game. Off the field issues can change how a player plays during the game, especially with out a great speech from the coach. All of the people like myself who grew up on this game, would love for it to make a comeback in someway that would at least mirror madden.

Derek S.

Long time EA Gamer since PlayStation 1

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A new college game

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Derekss1983.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

All Replies

Re: A new college game

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Derekss1983.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)