A message for DEVELOPERS OF APEX LEGENDS about Lifeline

by xttrust

Original Post

A message for DEVELOPERS OF APEX LEGENDS about Lifeline

★★★★★ Novice

I want to start with this.
We still play this useless legend (Lifeline) only of nostalgia because...
We (Lifeline mains) have played her a long time now and we remember the time, oh yea the time when we healed in the storm, when we had the res shield every time we wanted, we could use it to cover ourselves because there was no other option since Lifeline escape chances are zero or even attack chances are now zero.

We remember that Lifeline was the heart of this game, Lifeline users do not (q) like Wraith or use grapple like Pathfinder or jump pad to escape from a fight, WE go straight in the middle of a fight and try to protect our teammates and we fight with everything we have to do that. But you took out everything we had, how we supose to protect our teammates now. Now you see some statistics and well, you know the rest. You going to nerf her again by making her hitbox even bigger because you say, has a 1on1 win rate high.

Yes, we have a 1on1 win rate high because we are OLD players, we were used to fighting in the middle of 2-3 teams while protecting our teammate and ourselves, we are used to combating, we do not (q) out of a battle, we fight till is over or end. We have real skills that make us win 1on1 battles. But what if a similar skill comes with Gibraltar or Wraith in my face now? I will luse it because 1 is a tank with real abilities and extras and the other one can run to live and fight another day while I have nothing to fight them back.

So, I have some simple questions for you developers.
Who asked you to nerf Lifeline to the point she will be useless, unpicked?
What will happen if I can't play a useless legend with all my time, money, and love that I invested in that Legend?
I tell you what, I'll play her for NOSTALGIA only until I get bored of this game.

Message 1 of 26 (724 Views)

Re: A message for DEVELOPERS OF APEX LEGENDS about Lifeline

★★ Guide
@xttrust as a lifeline main since day one i completely agree with you.
she is nerfed to the bone.
making her hitbox larger is a Epic fail..

she sucks hard enough as is.
playing LL requires twice the skill of all the op chars already.
leave LL be!!
Message 2 of 26 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xttrust Unfortunately, I don't think any of the devs go here in the forums. They're usually in twitter and reddit. Though her ultimate got better, I think that needs a rework. As for lifeline have a high win rate, this goes the same with Wattson mains. It's high because the people who are very loyal to those legends are really good.
Message 3 of 26 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xttrustMy friend is number 1 LL on pc in the world and he has not had many issues with the changes. Most of which he says was direly needed. Res shield being one the main things he said needed to be changed. Hitbox change he also said needed to be made.

Now if these changes was actually needed I can't say i just go off my friend who has 34k games played on his lifeline. She is still very strong. Being able to res 2 people at once is more powerful then a res shield that was easily countered. IMO anyhow even he claims that the res shield served not much purpose but for a team to full push on him to hit that thirst. His only gripe about lifeline is how useless the care package is. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 26 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC I agree with the hitbox changes. Respawn is trying their best to make all the legend hitboxes as equal as possible since removing low profile (except for the big bois) from the game.
Message 5 of 26 (692 Views)

Hero
@Cheese9Man All I know is my legends wraith has been nerfed every single season sometimes multiple times a season. So I do kinda like seeing others upset with needed nerfs. Us wraiths took a beating and its finally calmed down. I think some forget your legend was nerfed a total 3-5 times in the 2 years. Wraith has been nerfed more then every legend combined. Some just dont know what a nerf is until it really hits like it did us. haha

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 26 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC I read that as, ''she probably did need a nerf or she may not have but here's some of the same salt that i had to endure. Good isn't it! Muhahaha''
Message 7 of 26 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@xttrust 

Lifeline is not that good at BR mode.

But really Beast in the Arena mode. Large smile

...She will get nerf? (Hit Box increase.)

Oh, come on!!

Message 8 of 26 (630 Views)

Champion

Caustic says hello. 🤷‍♂️

Message 9 of 26 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wraith had  3 or 4 nerfs and Lifeline had 5-6. Lifeline in Season 1 was considered the Legendary Legend. She was the heart of the game, every team had a Lifeline in the team who was in the middle of every fight. Lifeline is the most nerfed legend in the history of this game. Check facts.

Message 10 of 26 (561 Views)