A little early... but who wants DLC?

by jmordreddev

Original Post

A little early... but who wants DLC?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Personally I think this game was overall a very solid and complete package at launch.  Most requests I see are minor QoL and things like New Game+

That said, I would also like to see some more content - perhaps in the form of another planet to explore with a small mystery to uncover.

I would actually like to see Cal somehow obtain a Red Kyber crystal and have to go on a journey to purify it, heck maybe even meet Ashoka along the way, allowing us to get white blades.

End of Story spoilers:

Spoiler
Since at the end of the game we destroy the holocron, it's safe to say that despite being Knighted, Cal probably isn't going to follow the way of a traditional Jedi... and almost certainly won't attempt to restore the Order anymore.  I would like to see him and Cere undertake a journey to become Greys, since that is a big theme in the SW universe right now anyway. 

I've been mulling Cal's fate around in my head, and to me - the most logical way he could survive in this Galaxy from here on is the same way Ashoka did, dissociate from the Jedi and instead help the forming rebellion.  We already got a small glimpse of that on Kashyyyk with the liberation of Wookies, I kind of want to see them stick it to the Empire a little more. 

This game was very focused on the Jedi and rebuilding the order - but now we know that isn't going to happen. 

Aside from the idea of teaming up with Rebels, it would be equally cool to see Cal become a sort of Inquisitor hunter, foiling their plans whenever he gets a chance - just not necessarily in the name of the Jedi.  
Message 1 of 19 (959 Views)

Re: A little early... but who wants DLC?

★★★ Novice

Well, i would love to have expansion for this game, like new planets, maybe space fight (we have ship, so why not try combat with it), maybe a race pod like Anakin had in SW: Episode 1,Arena to test all of our abilitis.New bosses like the Giant bat in Dathomir, kinda like when boss have more phases. A multiplayer wont be bad (sorry im Dark souls player). More Sisters to fight. 

Message 2 of 19 (929 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I'd like some more DLC (if only because I'd like late adopters to have access to the pre-order bonuses).
Message 3 of 19 (901 Views)

Champion

Hello there! 

Yes! DLC or new contents! That sounds sweet.

I really hope to see that.

Message 4 of 19 (854 Views)

Champion

I'd love to follow the crew on their next adventure.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 5 of 19 (843 Views)

★ Apprentice

YES. I am up for more. :D

Message 6 of 19 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Count me in!

Message 7 of 19 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I personally would love to see them add a survival mode or wave mode where you take on waves of more difficult enemies.

Message 8 of 19 (779 Views)

Yes! 
For sure, i need more of this game 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 9 of 19 (736 Views)

★ Guide
@Bsufan101 perhaps a return to the Haxion arena? Something like that but more intense would be cool Standard smile
Message 10 of 19 (725 Views)