A letter to the Devs: Apex Legends is now stressful!

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Re: A letter to the Devs: Apex Legends is now stressful!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  I mean I completed all the original doom's when I was like 9 lol. XD

So I ain't no doom newbie, idk if theres been any in between them and 2016 tbh...but yeah it was a different beast entirely, lacked the atmosphere of the old dooms but the gameplay was on point.

My only disappointment was the imps, I miss the angry fireball throwing sasquatches. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 34 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I never played the originals at RD cause I was too busy playing other games xD. But I can imagine that those aren't as hard as these on most difficult setting.

Wait... The 2016 had imps... Or I'm just going crazy. At least this one has imps. So have fun with them... Especially if they are with 5+, a cacodemon and others while at 20 hp xD
Message 22 of 34 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66yeah, nah. It's really not that serious, my guy.
If you want to drop cold then just hold until the end and wait to see where players are going. Go where they aren't.
Also, Caustic is in a perfect spot right now.
Delaying his ult by 3 seconds would make him useless. It's only use is the punish bunker campers and players that want to rush. Also good for making sure players that have gone down are less likely to be revived mid-fight.
Go ahead and use him, play aggressively like any other legend and you'll regret it. You'll probably just blind your team, they'll go down and then blame you--rightfully so. You gotta mind your placement unlike other legends that can just spam their stuff right on top of their teammates with little to no consequences.

Also, the whole point of the wall is to push players into the ring by punishing them for being outside of it. This isn't PUBG, there's plenty of ways to gain enough speed to get into the ring before the wall overtakes you so there's really no good excuse for being outside of the ring. Why would you want the wall to be a hiding ground for rats like it used to be?

Message 23 of 34 (447 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Yeah it had imps, but visually they're nothing like the OG imps lol. Included a original one underneath so you can see what I mean. XD

Message 24 of 34 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Wait, those things were imps? XD wow... I've seen them, just never knew they were that... They looked like bodybuilding menaces xD
Message 25 of 34 (381 Views)

★ Expert

Comes back from a forum hiatus, same crap different day, sigh! lol

Message 26 of 34 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 You know you missed the smell of manure in the morning... Every morning. Hand delivered and bagged in a paper brown bag with the scent enhancer called fire for that extra intensity... XD
Message 27 of 34 (372 Views)

★ Guide

I think it boils down to needing LARGER maps. (Just a little larger)

I dont want the skill cap to ever be taken away, or weakened. A game needs to motivate skill, if not, play tetris? 

The problem I think is the Maps are designed for exactly or less than 60 players, So its just a little to small. Theres no breathing space. Maps need to be just a little bigger. Make the Zones faster if you must, but give a little more breathing space.

Message 28 of 34 (303 Views)

Champion

@wongcung  I take it you've never seen a tetris tournament. XD

Trust me...it's a bad example lol. Tongue out

Message 29 of 34 (272 Views)

★★★ Pro
@wongcung Noooo!!!

The Large maps are the problem!

Do you guys want me to post video footage of what I have to deal with?

Because I trully believe you guys are not in the SBMM servers!

I play the SBMM servers and I can tell you the difference is night and day.
Message 30 of 34 (255 Views)