Re: A'ight Imma Head Out

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

A'ight Imma Head Out

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sure I won't be missed but remember Respawn. Your player base is already dwindling; you can keep disregarding what most people want you to fix in your game but that 10 year plan won't mean sh*t without players. 

That supposed "open communication" you told everyone about at the beginning of season 1 means * if you don't communicate with us about what you're doing about your bungled net code, under performing servers, and imbalanced SBMM.

YOU HAVENT EVER COMMUNICATED WITH US ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES. Hell you won't even admit that these are problems your game suffers from. 

I realized tonight I dont ever have fun with your broken game anymore because it is so broken I have nothing left to say that is positive about it. I once loved this game. LOVED IT! I cannot stand it now. And its entirely because you won't fix it and keep your word to communicate about things openly.

But whatever right. No single player means anything to you right?  Your mods won't even respond to these issues when I've DMed them on multiple occasions. They won't even dignify my question with a "I will look into it".  Just absolute silence is all I am granted. After 9k games and hard earned money spent.  

So I'm gone. I'm deleting this game so I'm not tempted to load it back up and try my luck again when I'm more calm.  

Bye Felicia. 

Message 1 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TheTrafficKing You will be missed.

on the forum at least. But this means 1 less person fiending for that top spot on the forums 😜

What is your next game? If you looking for a fun BR might I suggest Spellbreak.
Message 2 of 8 (399 Views)

Champion

@TheTrafficKing  Good luck to you my dude, hope you find another game you enjoy. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (375 Views)

Champion
@TheTrafficKing Best thing to do when unhappy is walk away.
Message 4 of 8 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TheTrafficKingJust take a long break from this game and go back to some other games in mean time.

Come back after few months and see what has changed.

Message 5 of 8 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Your secret is out!
Half of your sponsored money by Spellbreak is mine! :D
Message 6 of 8 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimpNuh uh! No touching my monies!  It’s MINE!!! 

Message 7 of 8 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the kind words folks.  You've shown more respect than Respawn has. I will most likely check season 7 out but I think if the game is as busted as it is now I'm just done. 

I was only ever interested in Apex when it comes to BRs. I've tried several others and  disliked all of them.

As far as other games I will probably try to finish up or replay some old games. Pretty much everything out now doesn't interest me. Definitely waiting on Cyperpunk and I'm sure all BRs will see a massive dip in concurrent players when it comes out. 

Message 8 of 8 (335 Views)