Hero

2f.PNG

Set up 2 step. =P

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 19 (2,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A friendly reminder

Community Manager

2FA is and effective online account security tool that should be used widely and not just on Apex/EA games.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (2,229 Views)

All Replies

Agreed, if I would get a penny for each time a post is created with a problem that could have been prevented by this....

Message 2 of 19 (2,276 Views)

Community Manager

2FA is and effective online account security tool that should be used widely and not just on Apex/EA games.

barry.png
Message 3 of 19 (2,230 Views)

Hero

Bump save yourselves. =P

Message 4 of 19 (2,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Bump Dont become a victom of a compromised account set up proper security. 

Message 5 of 19 (2,010 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Excellent advice. However, Nobody is going to see it until they have a problem. I played for two years before I had issues and opened the EA forum up. I don't go digging thru the settings on the 4 or 5 different game launchers that I have. I never heard of Mr. Hideouts until my account was already banned. They really need to make a popup to enable it for everyone next time they open Origin at this point. It's like putting something on page 50 of the users manual that nobody is going to read and then holding them responsible.

Message 6 of 19 (1,918 Views)

Hero

Bump protect yourself folks it will save time down the line of issues possibly happening. 

Message 7 of 19 (1,809 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Spam!
Message 8 of 19 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
It would be more useful if EA made 2FA enabled by default.
Message 9 of 19 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC Okay, thanks, I set that up, but to be fair, with all uncontrolled hackers in the game, and also break the EA servers for a day (savetitanfal), I doubt if this can really stop hackers; game security needs to improve in general, not just like 10% of players community set up 2 factor authentication.
Message 10 of 19 (1,557 Views)