A few more minor nitpicks:aka some things that bother me and bugs in bfn

by stukapooka

Original Post

A few more minor nitpicks:aka some things that bother me and bugs in bfn

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ai problems

•  soldiers can activate their zpg, then sprint and have it shoot out and give no indication besides the light beep you hear before you die immediately
  • Ai corns husk hop the moment they meet an object they can simply jump over
  • Ai scientist throw their heal grenades at an enemy that can be far away from them like they still have sticky bomb design from gw2
  • Space cadets shoot out rockets from stations but don't bother to control them and dont seem to shoot very well on stations unless the player is facing an enemy 
  • Ive seen ai float in the air after a imp's gravity grenade disperses

Bugs

• If a citron empeachs a z mech during explosive escape it dosen't explode
  • If you reload then sprint therefore cancelling it then reload again the animation won't play for the character
  • Intiating a taunt then trying one immediatly after causes only the audio to play and your character freezes
  • Sometimes I've been able to get cactus to sprint straight backwards
  • Getting too close to a wall with abilities almost clips you threw the wall
  • Weeds and browncoats can die yet their bodies float in mid air

Nitpicks

• Every bosses weakness: just keep blasting them in the face,seriously remember when sunflower and hypno queen weak point only appeared when they charged up and you could shoot there to damage them
  • Bosses in general are too easy outside of elite just use one ability to drain half or 3/4 of their health in a second
  • Pots and bots are a total joke against anything above a cone head or pumpkin and the ranged ai completely annihilates them (especially melees) in one round or grenade which are numerous in ops
  • Why can we spawn pea cannons and rocket bots with no cool down but other characters are on a cool down?
  • Some chomper swallows are wierd in zombie position, such as all star where he's in a position that would make him impossible to swallow like just jump bro you can survive this
  • You dont get points unless you have two points in suburbination which is a better path to victory but it seems harsh and punishes the already losing teams and it still gave points in the gw games

If some of these are actual mechanics please tell me so I can correct them.

Message 1 of 5 (444 Views)

Re: A few more minor nitpicks:aka some things that bother me and bugs in bfn

★ Pro
I'm not sure if you already mentioned this, but AI Kernel Corn has a weird Husk Hop trajectory which basically homes onto you even if he's nowhere near you to hit you.
Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@stukapooka Yeah, bots are pretty useless (onlt jack in the box, doom shroom, electric bots/plants and gatling pea are good)
Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@wp9isilpq8r Wildflowers and tv heads practically invalidated their existence.
Message 4 of 5 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon I didnt include it because it seems to be one of the most known bot problems that can be seen on the title screen most of the time.
Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)