Re: A discussion about our weekly duties!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@AWOL_312 I know... Frown @jumanjaydazed is usually faster in these kinds of threads than me Frown I’m guessing we have the same mindset when seeing a ‘random’ title to comment randomly on it xD.

@EryxApex, I’m SMEAGLE!... precious
Message 11 of 17 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@AWOL_312 

1. I'm not a 'troll'. Been on this forum longer than you have.

2. I answered your questionable titled post correctly. But answered at the end, because ofcommon sense, as the others had.

3. @Koochi-Q  I win

4. @EryxApex  What is a 'troll' really? Or to quote you 'goblins'. Obviously you haven't been around long enough in the forum' world' to know when people are serious, when they are not and when they are being complete a$$holes.    @AWOL_312  This is one forum that should be taken lightly and ppl should enjoy making posts and replies without 'branding' others because of a comment or OP. You make a slight error in the title...who cares? have fun with it and move on...nothing is ever personal...enjoy life and eat nachos...

Heart

@jumanjaydazed my "troll" was as sarcastic as your reply, and yes you were trolling no matter how long you're here.

About the word "duties", i used it on purpose instead of missions/challenges or whatever and by your answer looks like you've got the sense. About how we take this forum more or less seriously well, not really somebody's else business!

As said, i liked your reply and the one from @Koochi-Q but let's try to stay inside our limits. 

Message 12 of 17 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@AWOL_312 

+1

Enjoy it while we have it. Humour is the only thing that makes ppl laugh... And yes, 100% on limits...My Sisters are off limits! 

Heart

@Koochi-Q  console players will be banned from this forum...awwww..:eahigh_file:

Message 13 of 17 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Caustic nox kills I find to be the easiest... I just eat accelerants and throw his ulti on people. Its 20m gas is huge and you can start doing some really mean things to people inside it.  Mostly for third parties.

If I find them in a corner I just punch them into it and surround them with barrels and leave. 

Hope this helped.

Worst challenges... do 200 dmg here and then here and then here... so annoying.

Message 14 of 17 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@jumanjaydazedI was around before Kilroy was here (except not really). I also tried to defuse the utilization of the term "troll", as just a select few users are actually deserving of the branding. None of which have written anything in this thread.
Sorry for trying to be funny, when clearly, I was not. ❤️

@Koochi-Q This is not the ring you're looking for. This one hurts. 

Message 15 of 17 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EryxApex wrote:

@jumanjaydazedI was around before Kilroy was here (except not really). I also tried to defuse the utilization of the term "troll", as just a select few users are actually deserving of the branding. None of which have written anything in this thread.
Sorry for trying to be funny, when clearly, I was not. ❤️

@Koochi-Q This is not the ring you're looking for. This one hurts. 

Just did a quick research on wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I do not know who stated that a troll is a fake or a "young" account but sure it's wrong! Happy enough? 🙂

Message 16 of 17 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312I will stay inside the limits sir/madam... (I WILL NOT ASSUME!!!!). But... I have no limits, everything is fair game... even cous... *loud beep with a message: the following previous and current statement is not endorsed by anyone over at Headquarters. One of our operatives ‘koochi’ has gone rogue but we managed to intercept this message before it was completed.*

@jumanjaydazed: NEVER! We’re too civil and likeable!

@EryxApexevery ring hurts. Boxing ring, watching The Ring, the american version and most of all a marriage ring... if you’re a devout catholic for instance...

Message 17 of 17 (298 Views)