Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: A blue, windy beach?!? Lol

by brodieburnett

Original Post

A blue, windy beach?!? Lol

★★★ Apprentice

If you're a player still defending this game just stop. The cataclysm looks ridiculous. I though bioware might've gone dark for 2 months so the could come back and blow us away. Turns out the winds in the cataclysm cant blow anything away. This game is *

Message 1 of 20 (507 Views)

@allentissot wrote:

If you're a player still defending this game just stop. 

No.

We'll be able to judge the Cataclysm when it actually launches, not simply from the fevered imagination of those who have issues with it. Oops 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 20 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@allentissot wrote:

If you're a player still defending this game just stop. 

No.

We'll be able to judge the Cataclysm when it actually launches, not simply from the fevered imagination of those who have issues with it. Oops 

When it launches!? Don't you mean IF it launches? And if it's even playable.

Message 3 of 20 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you actually watch the Live Stream you might remember the Dev stating that watch we were watching was not the finished product. So just chill. When the product is released we'll see....

Message 4 of 20 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

@OrGaNiZeD_Ka0z wrote:

If you actually watch the Live Stream you might remember the Dev stating that watch we were watching was not the finished product. So just chill. When the product is released we'll see....

OMG did they actually say that!? So chances are we might not even get the blue filter and the light breeze. How disappointing. 

Message 5 of 20 (430 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@OrGaNiZeD_Ka0z wrote:

Based on their track record with this game, graphically that probably is the finished product. A blue Instagram filter and some wiggly trees. The weather effects in the game now are more intense than what we saw in that stream. They should have learned from the E3 movie, which was better looking than the finished product. They didn't.

The game launched and was relatively good for about two weeks. Then end game loot became a problem. They'll fix it, we'll see...

The story was badly written and completely linear. They're doing a lot more mo-cap so, we'll see...

April 23 came and went and the roadmap was scrapped. They'll fix it, we'll see...

Purple rain dev stream. They'll fix it, we'll see...

A month went by with complete silence from BioWhere. Just wait, we'll see...

Another terrible patch with no fix to loot. They'll fix it, we'll see...

Cataclysm dev stream major disappointment. No fix to loot, they'll fix it, we'll see...

Cataclysm didn't happen in May. Won't happen in June, should be July. We'll see...

The road map is completely gone. We'll see...

How many times do you give someone to lie to you before you remove them from your life? I don't believe a word they say. I'm here for the train wreck now. I would love to be wrong, but, we'll see...

Message 6 of 20 (427 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Pathetic, just deleted it finally now i know theres no point in even trying the cataclysm if its a time limited seperate map... they literally said it would change and reshape the world...absolutely * pathetic!
Message 7 of 20 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same ole, same ole, post from same ole, same ole people it's getting monotonous.

You guys , the posters, need to come up with some new content. The same ole gripe is the same ole gripe.

Like the Storm trooper in Star Wars said, "Move along, move along. Nothing to see here."

Message 8 of 20 (377 Views)

From the PTS introduction:

"...face some of the deadliest weather events the world of Anthem can throw at you."

Let's see, shall we? Standard smile

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/news/play-cataclysm-early-on-pc-with-public-test-server

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 9 of 20 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm so glad to be inside. I was outside a minute ago, and was hit by one rain drop, and a slight breeze from the north. I swear it was touch and go for a minute, just  like being in a Cataclysm.Tongue out

Message 10 of 20 (322 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help