Re: A better anti-cheat program and a temporary leave ban.

by Crywolf642

Original Post

★ Guide

Then why do we see so many players with awful awareness, movement and bad loot, but they instantly melt anyone? I wouldn't categorise tracking enemies through walls and cover, then shooting them exactly when they exit cover, as "skill". There are many factors by which you can tell if a player is good at the game or is cheating. I always spectate when me and my team get melted by one guy. Sometimes i would like to have the means to congratulate the guy i'm spectating in chat, if i figure he is not using any cheat. Take your time and always spectate if something feels strange about your death.

Message 11 of 31 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for all the replies. I am aware of the recent ban update that banned 350k cheaters. It is good, yea. Maybe I am just unlucky I get queued to these cheaters.
I admit that my skills are bad. I suck at this game and that's why I want to play it more so I could get better. But I cant enjoy it because of these players. It's like playing against with a bunch of Shrouds. I know how to recognize that someone is better than me (because ive been like that for my whole life omg dont even get me started LOL)
Damn I shouldve recorded a footage but Ill be back with one (so I can get my point proven).
Im just amazed how their crosshairs snap to targets while on cover 50 meters away that are moving sideways and killing them mid air without missing a shot. Insane tracking.

Message 12 of 31 (480 Views)

★★ Pro

@IDFeiWong wrote:

For kids everyone is cheating I got spectators each game at least 4-5 of them.Maybe noobs trying to lern to play idk. I mean some people make posts they report someone for using kd shield lvl 4 . Game is full of scrubs lool

i didnt know you can see whos spectating you? how do you do that if theyre not your team thats dead but people you killed?

Message 13 of 31 (474 Views)

★ Guide

The game gives you no info on who is spectating you. IMO the game shouldn't let players know they are being spectated unless its squad members. Some cheaters deactivate their stuff once they see they are spectated. 

Message 14 of 31 (469 Views)

★ Guide

Respawn and EA they don't care about cheaters

Message 15 of 31 (443 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
A good programmer could just write a script that lets them change the HWID of their system. So yes they may ban some people but they will never be able to ban all of them.
Message 16 of 31 (440 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
you only have 2 other team mates.
so that counts 2 spectators(When they died and need respawn) unless they quit.
So if there's more than 2 of them or none of your teammate is dead.
The one spectating would be the people you killed.
Yes. You could also see the number of spectator at the upper right.
Message 17 of 31 (439 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@napalm51 wrote:

EA and Respawn take cheating very seriously. Many cheaters have already banned with 355,000 bans in the first few weeks of Apex.

It is an ongoing battle to rid a game of cheats but every effort is taken to ensure they don't come back.

Try to stay positive and make a contribution to the anti-cheat effort by submitting reports of any cheats you encounter.

Message 18 of 31 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Accepting post as solution for visibility.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 31 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@napalm51 wrote:

EA and Respawn take cheating very seriously. Many cheaters have already banned with 355,000 bans in the first few weeks of Apex.

It is an ongoing battle to rid a game of cheats but every effort is taken to ensure they don't come back.

Try to stay positive and make a contribution to the anti-cheat effort by submitting reports of any cheats you encounter.

Look, i don't want to be rude here... BUT i've seen your posts and i don't give a crap to your politician answers.

If you are incapable of telling the truth, just ignore my posts.

sry, but it's the truth.

Message 20 of 31 (419 Views)