A Year Later, Whats the General Opinion on ME:A?

by JoeDin2056

Original Post

Re: A Year Later, Whats the General Opinion on ME:A?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have enjoyed MEA right from the start. Even prerelease patch. Every playthrough have been a very exciting ride. Of course combat is an improvement of the older games. There are things that could have been made better and I am somewhat disappointed that they didn't put in the time and effort to iron out some more of the games issues. Mostly in animation department and some broken quests. What we have with patch 1.10 is for the most past great though. But compared to the ****show of Kai Lame those were minor gripes. Large smile 

I will keep playing MEA for a long time every now and then. Warts and all. But on the other hand it isn't as though its predecessors didn't have their fair share of warts as well. Tongue out

Message 31 of 33 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've been playing The Mass Effect trilogy since the beginning as well as games like Witcher Trilogy, Dragon age Trilogy, Fear Trilogy as well as Far Cry Series. Now that I 've started playing Mass Effect Andromeda and I've been playing it for about 433 hrs and usually I can finish it within a week. I can agree with what has been said about the game. now this may sound strange ,but I find that there is a lot of stuff missing in this game. It doesn't have the same feel like the other ME games had .If they had allowed the saved game from ME3 and placed it into this game a lot of questions could have been answered,and the big question would have been did Shepard and his crew survive the battle with The Reapers.As for the Ryder twins, I fine that they are too green and they don't have the fierceness that Shepard had. As for The Tempest it needs weapons, you can't always run from a fight, sometimes you have to stand your ground. The same thing for The ND1 Nomad it too needs weapons. As for The Turians they need work they look like ghosts too pale ,the asari look like clones, no differences in shades of colour or appearance. As for the Krogans  they're more or less alright. as for the Salarians they don't have the same colours and shading like in ME, I've been playing video games for almost 35 yrs and like you I'm a gamer who enjoys playing theses games , But all in all It's not a bad game even though it needs work to fix the bugs and other problems it has.

Message 32 of 33 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nice one
Message 33 of 33 (800 Views)