A Tutorial to explain how to be JM should be in the game

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

A Tutorial to explain how to be JM should be in the game

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Honestly the amount of people that just doesn't understand how to do it properly is incredible. I keep getting guys that drop too early or too late, or try to go to a very far location impossible to reach. I know this sounds very obvious but seriously, looks like the average player of Apex just can't get it. Putting a some kind of tutorial in the game would be great, even if it's only a on-screen text.

Message 1 of 18 (684 Views)

Re: Tutorial to explain how to be JM

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Where's the tutorial?
Message 2 of 18 (678 Views)

★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM  It was a suggestion to the devs, i'll modify my post to make it clearer.

Message 3 of 18 (676 Views)

Message 4 of 18 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimpI don't want one lol I read the title and expected a tutorial. xD

Edit: @Cro_Pittt I highly doubt the devs would do one as tutorials and guides are usually player made and your title still looks misleading.

Edit 2: That's better.

Message 5 of 18 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM Just tryna help OP with his thread Tongue out
Message 6 of 18 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Cro_Pittt I agree it should be in there imo but maybe they want you to work certain things out for yourself.

Do you jump at the fastest time to location or hold back slightly to see where others are going and maybe change course?

Message 7 of 18 (617 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM It depends on numerous factors for me. Is this ranked or PUBS? Am I having a bad night? Then I’m going to jump far. If everything is going well I pick a place that will let us jump 400m out. I only change course if an excessive number of teams land there or more than one pred squad is going there. Nothing like dropping to an area that has 3 predator squads.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 18 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I'm usually patient and see where the hot spots are but once I go I'll commit to the jump in any mode even if multiple other teams follow but in ranked getting those early kills can set you up for the remainder of the match and keeps me on my toes.

I understand the grievance though, I had a 600 kill caustic JM a couple days ago jump as soon as the timer got to zero coming over the new area of skull town and tried gliding to artillery.. Randoms never cease to amaze me.
Message 9 of 18 (536 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM I jump solo with randoms and telL them to ping a location. I’ll go there. If they don’t ping solo I ping something and go to that location.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 18 (517 Views)