Re: A True Legend

by ThatCryptoUser

Original Post

A True Legend

★★★ Pro

Right, I don't post anything like this usually but... 

I just want to give a certain individual a bit of recognition! 

This individual lives on the other side of the world to me, he doesn't play with barely anyone in my club due to the fact that most of us are in Europe. 

BUT, he is a loyal member to my club, has been there from the start. 

I would like to say thank you to, @ThatCryptoUser 

A true legend!

Message 1 of 10 (296 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 Weird post of the week has now been awarded! 🤣
Message 2 of 10 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@rockyboy1998Wow, thank you very much! I'd definitely like to play with you guys more. 

Message 3 of 10 (277 Views)

★★★ Pro

@hayhor wrote:
@rockyboy1998Weird post of the week has now been awarded! 🤣

That's an odd reply. 

But I just like to share positivity and give credit to people where it's due! 

Message 4 of 10 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ThatCryptoUser wrote:

@rockyboy1998Wow, thank you very much! I'd definitely like to play with you guys more. 

https://youtu.be/820zyqxWm8Y XD. Never trust anyone with Crypto in their/it’s name!

Examples: Crypto lied to Wattson, cryptocurrency never being in my favor and cryptozoologists keeping everything hidden and shady!

@rockyboy1998 your post gave me a good chuckle

XD

Message 5 of 10 (251 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 I'm just having some fun.

This is how I read the post tho: We have this guy in the club that never plays with us but he is still in the club so he needs to get kudos.

This doesn't seem odd at all? Wouldnt a guy in a club who doesnt participate be better in a club he can participate in?

Or is this just a status thing? Do you guys get free stuff? Anything good?
Message 6 of 10 (243 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor

I don't see why you're taking the micky out of this.

ThatCryptoUser is someone I met a long time ago before clubs was even a thing, I enjoy playing with him but due to the pandemic, the hours I work and him being on the other side of the world It's a struggle.

He get's some Kudos from me because he could have just left and joined a random club, but he's stuck around and grinded and still got involved with other members in the chat section etc.

No need to be patronising?
Message 7 of 10 (219 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Hahaha, CryptoCurrency is something that will never ever be in my favour either!
Message 8 of 10 (215 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 Ok no problem. Our sense of humors dont mix. But hey I helped keep the thread at the top right!
Message 9 of 10 (213 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor Evidently, but it's not the end of the world is it!

I'm sure we might be able to work each other out over time anyway! We've never played with each other and haven't ever had too much interaction on here so I guess time will tell haha!
Message 10 of 10 (207 Views)