Re: A Thread for Random Gameplay ... !

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

A Thread for Random Gameplay ... !

Champion

Hey fellow community, the reason I made this thread is, so that other players can share some footage (or captures, if they wish) of in-game gameplay. It can be anything, from random PvP stuff to PvE content, or a awesome comeback in Battle Arena or something. I don't mind, but if you want to share some game clips, do it here. I will watch all clips posted here and reply to all of them. Standard smile

Message 1 of 38 (2,273 Views)

Champion

Some other players posted their 80s gameplay a while ago, I decided to have a crack at it the other day. Here is some footage of me using 80s Action Hero in Turf Takeover. 

Random 80s Action Hero Gameplay

Message 2 of 38 (2,260 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Really nice idea Standard smile! As uploading videos directly doesn't work for me and I don't want to create a Youtube channel just to share gameplay here, I won't be able to participate, sadly.
Message 3 of 38 (2,224 Views)

★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r U can make your YT channel private if u are worried about videos being public.
Message 4 of 38 (2,215 Views)

Champion

@benn1nat0r  I set all of my YouTube videos to Unlisted, so only people with the link can access them, like I attach on the forums. At one point, I might make some of my videos public but I will think about it. I do suggest having a go with uploading videos. If you don’t want to do YouTube at all, if there’s a site similar to Xbox GameClips for PS4, you can go on that, put in your PSN, find the video you want and attach the link to the forum, then the video will permanently be available for players on the forum to see, unless you delete your clip.

@Shadowphinx101 I set all my videos to Unlisted. 

Message 5 of 38 (2,194 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Shadowphinx101 & @TheSprinter85 

I know you can set videos to unlisted but I still don't feel like doing it. I never really used a social media platform in the past and I fear I would mess something up. Also, some of my clips feature users that I don't like, and I would use these videos in part to highlight broken characters, like Engineer. I just encountered a toxic one yesterday. While I only would use the video to show how broken Engineer is, I think it could violate the forum's name and shame policy.

@TheSprinter85 Such a site wouldn't work for me, because I don't upload my clips. I have collected over 80 gigabytes of BfN footage on an external hdd. Even some from the friendly encounter with these split screen players I wrote about in my favorite stories thread.

And of course I feel uncomfortable showing other people's user names, even if they were very friendly, because they might wouldn't want that. Unfortunately, I don't know how to edit videos in order to remove the user names.

Message 6 of 38 (2,181 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 I'm a bit late to the party, but better late then never, right?

I also have another awesome Acorn moment to show, but I can't find the file at the moment. I hope to find it again. I was able to dash behind the gnome bomb thing and disarm the bomb, even though the entire zombie team was camping there.

Message 7 of 38 (2,102 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The respawn beacons can be a blessing or your own doom. Enjoy!

Message 8 of 38 (2,061 Views)

★★ Pro

https://youtu.be/tcLbM5kTSjs 

well, I was in the mood to share a gameplay that I had a lot of fun with All-star, it is very fun after the last patch.

Message 9 of 38 (2,052 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@gametrieuk Looks like some great gameplay! I have watched 1/4 of it so far and will watch the rest later Standard smile
Thank you for sharing it.
Message 10 of 38 (2,035 Views)