Re: A Solution to Stop Cheaters/Hackers in Apex Legends.

by TheImmortalEnt

Original Post

A Solution to Stop Cheaters/Hackers in Apex Legends.

★★★ Newbie

I have experience in most Competitive games likes Counter strike, Defense of the Ancients, and Fort nite. And i recommend you guys to hire players over level 50 to review Live matches to catch cheaters and ban them right away and in return u give them crafting materials or other items. There are so many player willing to do that. This will change the future of games like this, if you guys can make it happen.

We just need Players who can review a live game and catch cheaters. There are a total of 60 players 1 match. It will be easier for 1reviewer to look for players who recently killed most players.

Message 1 of 8 (1,503 Views)

★★ Guide
You need someone who is unbiased, someone from respawn. Not random players.
Message 2 of 8 (1,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The important thing is to start something like this to punish those game ruining cheaters. Hire Random players or someone outside of the game, it needs to happen soon.

Because i have played a lot of competitive games and out of all, i like apex the most so far. If we let cheaters roam free like this every upcoming competitive game will be infected with cheaters. And i am tired of finding games which are fair and fun to play. EA is a successful company that is why i expect this from them.

Message 3 of 8 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just wonders that how come the 10000+ kill accounts still exist ?

This is what caused everyone had lost faith in EA.

1 - People cannot believe EA do not have the system to search for the ones with the craziest stats.

2 - If EA could have this system to search for the ones with the craziest stats, then .... ( gosh I just know what to say next )

So the question is, does EA have the system to search for the ones with the craziest stats ?

With registered 25,000,000 players played Apex, does EA have the log files in their database to see,

- any 25 + kills in a single match ( that could very likely be 25 preciously player's lives 1 single cheater ruined and caused 25 players to leave the game forever ...... )

- any 100000 + damage

- any 1000+ kills

- any high weapon accuracy, with pattern ? for hard aimbotting, maybe not yet soft aimbotting yet.

Yes, the question is, does EA have the system to search for the ones with the craziest stats ?

Message 4 of 8 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They need to do something. This game is so much fun, but I can't even go 5 games in a row now without running into 1 or 2 aimbotters that have wrecked my squad. It is getting to the point that I'm just going to move on from this game, and I actually enjoy playing it.

Message 5 of 8 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hello. I want fair play. I think that the EA staff also tackles this problem.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Message 6 of 8 (1,373 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah they tackle but nothing happens!

Thes stats are all there, we can even see them ingame!

I dont see any problem in detecting players with high killrates...

Message 7 of 8 (1,347 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Problem is 1/2 of aimbotters are max level, so that has nothing to do with being a trustworthy player in this game. Could start an honor system based on how many people you report that successfully get banned, but it's kinda late for any of that. But I'm sure they have something planned cause its 1) cheaters gone 2) content that we need.

Message 8 of 8 (1,325 Views)