A Solid 6/10

by SQLOwns

Original Post

A Solid 6/10

★★★★ Novice

Not too bad of a release. Several issues though.  I'll list them below.

1)  Have to remain in game to get xp after you are dead..  Shouldn't have to do this.

2)  No way to report/mute players.  I've come across several racial and other slurs.

3)  Player Stat screen needed.

4)  Leaderboards would be cool.

5)  Need setting for Scope sensitivity.

6)  General UI polish.  i.e. circle needs to be darker on minimap.

Just some thoughts off the top of my head.  Overall, not a bad attempt at BR.

Message 1 of 7 (502 Views)

Re: A Solid 6/10

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to let you know that there is a way to mute squad members in game. If you go to your tab menu, there is a tab at the top for squad. In that menu, you can mute pings, voice, and chat. Hopefully that will help you tolerate some of that toxic stuff until a report feature is implemented. 

Message 2 of 7 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Solid 1/10 post!
Obnoxious, pointless with just the right amount of false sense of accomplishment.
Message 3 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★ Guide
1. I do get xp when leaving.
2.early state of a f2p game, they're still cooking.
3. Not needed, last man/squad standing wins.
4.Also a feat that's not needed, we don't need people comparing sizes. It's about playing the game and having fun.
5. That's arguable it would make it easier for those who lack the skills to do it with the current sensitivity settings in place, I personally would say, git gud.
6.It could be better maybe, but I think the current visuals are just fine.
Message 4 of 7 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice
For 5: There's an option in settings literally the next option down after adjusting regular aim sensitivity for ADS aim sensitivity.
Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice
3. Maybe you misunderstood. I mean in most FPS games you can track kills, deaths, wins, losses, etc. I think that would be good. And the vast majority of gamers and developers agree with me.
4. Who said anything about size? Stop projecting bro. I'm sure your average.
5. So why is sensitivity a thing at all? Git smart kid.

ADS sensitivity is there, we also need scope sensitivity. I care much less about going from 1x to 2x, then using the same sensitivity for 10x, it's just stupid. Tryhard gamers already have 3rd party software to adjust this when needed, but it is always cleaner when the devs implement it in game.

On a side note, I love how all of my suggestions are pretty universally accepted as an improvement in games. Yet still had a few fanbois respond........Speaks volumes for a community literally formed a week ago............
Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I see your "developers" put out a patch for the game.  Any update on fixing the issues I addressed?

Also, after unlocking a new champion, I've found another issue.  The champion is not always available....... This is why  I will never spend a dime on the game.  Why would I purchase something that is not available?  Please fix, for your own benefit.

Message 7 of 7 (307 Views)