Re: A Rocket for a Code!

by eyayitsinthebong

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Leeloo Challenge accepted! :D

* AHEM *

I bought a rocket salad for lunch but it went off before I could eat it!

*BADUM-TISH!*

Where did the astronaut park his rocket? On a parking meteor!

*BADUM-TISH!*

Why did the rocket scientist have so much trouble with relationships? Because he couldn't comet!

*BADUM-TISH!*

Guidance Counselor

*BADUM-TISH!*

I'd love a code for PC for my son and a code for Xbox for a friend please, thanks!

Message 11 of 80 (1,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

FACT: Apollo 11 took just under 76 hours to land on the surface of the moon from the time of launch.

Here's an interesting animation about the venture ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjhCL2iqlQ

Would love two extra codes to pass out to my two brothers, gaming has always been what brought us together as kids, and still to this day on XBOX Live now that we're spread around the globe.

Standard smile

Message 12 of 80 (1,718 Views)

★★ Novice

Fact...?: Shakespearicles was the strongest writer who ever lived. He was the inventor of the two-story building, the stage play, America, and the Rocket Launcher. Despite his powerful grasp of language and the ability to bench press 700 British pounds, several inventions eluded his iron grip – most tragically among them, stairs. For the next three hundred years, people who needed to reach a buildings second floor used the only method available, which was rocket jumping. This persisted until 1857, when the young bearded inventor named President Abraham Lincoln invented stairs.

(While I double check my fact, I'd love a code for myself and a friend on PC. But I'm pretty sure I remember this from history class... I think...?)

Message 13 of 80 (1,665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I caught my neighbor attaching a rocket to a deer he found in his backyard. I immediately reported him to the authorities.

Shame on him for trying to make a quick buck.

I'd like a PC code for myself; if I'm given two, I'll give one away.

Message 14 of 80 (1,654 Views)

★ Novice

A typical rocket produces more than a million pounds of thrust that allows it to carry more than 6,000 pounds at speeds topping 22,000 miles per hour. This is equivalent to the power generated by 13 Hoover Dams, carrying the weight of eight horses, and traveling at speeds 15 times faster than a speeding bullet

I would like a code for me and a friend on pc

Message 15 of 80 (1,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Leeloo

Apogee is the point at which a rocket reaches it's maximum altitude, while perigee is the point at which a rocket smashes your enemy in the face. 

I would love an Origin code for my nephew, because everyone knows that family is closest when they are blowing each other up.

Message 16 of 80 (1,635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_LeelooWhat do you call a female rock? A rock-ette

Would love an Origin (PC) code for myself!

Message 17 of 80 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Vanguard rocket was intended to be the first rocket shot into space by the US, but due to Sputnik the US rushed to put Explore 1 up first.

Code: PS4

Message 18 of 80 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

What do you get when you combine the Rock and E.T.?

A rocket

---------------------------------

Woke up with Elton John’s Rocket Man stuck in my head, hope it leaves soon

But I think it’s gonna be a long long time

---------------------------------

Thanks for the chance! I would love a code for myself on PC and another for a friend to play with if available. 

Message 19 of 80 (1,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Here is a joke

What do you call it when you fall asleep on a rocket?

Spacing out

A Fact : An Atlas V 500 series vehicle stands 205 feet tall – that’s almost 19 stories.

Would like an origin code for me and a friend if possible thanks
Message 20 of 80 (1,503 Views)