A NEW GAMES

★★★ Newbie

Dear origin

Please add the resident evil operation raccoon city

And all of the DLC.   i love zombie games and there

Is a new incoming zombie games in 2018 overkill

The walking dead .

Hoping for kind and consideration 

respectfully yours:

francis

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A NEW GAMES

[ Edited ]

@BOMLAT RE: Operation Racoon City is kind of universally loathed. A mediocre entry in a great series. I am glad that someone actually likes it, though. 

Trouble is that the game still uses Games for Windows Live and Capcom doesn't seem willing to actually remove it (it was one of their worst sellers in the series).

Also, it's not up to EA. Overkill is also the publisher and they prefer Steam. All their games were published there and nowhere else. Capcom also favors Steam and they don't care much about the other platforms. Those are an after-thought and they tend to leave the non-Steam editions in a sorry state.

If you are such a fan of the zombie games, i recommend to take a look to the Dead Island games and to Dying Light. 

P.S.: Operation Raccon City Standard Edition is available on the Origin EU store.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)

All Replies

Re: A NEW GAMES

[ Edited ]

@BOMLAT RE: Operation Racoon City is kind of universally loathed. A mediocre entry in a great series. I am glad that someone actually likes it, though. 

Trouble is that the game still uses Games for Windows Live and Capcom doesn't seem willing to actually remove it (it was one of their worst sellers in the series).

Also, it's not up to EA. Overkill is also the publisher and they prefer Steam. All their games were published there and nowhere else. Capcom also favors Steam and they don't care much about the other platforms. Those are an after-thought and they tend to leave the non-Steam editions in a sorry state.

If you are such a fan of the zombie games, i recommend to take a look to the Dead Island games and to Dying Light. 

P.S.: Operation Raccon City Standard Edition is available on the Origin EU store.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)