Re: A General Reply to "It's a Free (F2P) Game"

by gg123xyz

Original Post

A General Reply to "It's a Free (F2P) Game"

★★★ Apprentice

Yes Apex Legends is free to play-- all you have to do is install the game on your PC or console and if you're connected to the internet you can join games.

But it wouldn't BE A GAME in the first place if there was no profit incentive-- or if they didn't think this game would make money.

Obviously this is a fantastic FPS, regardless of the lack of updates the polish is better than any other BR from launch imho. 

But there are still issues, and this is why people in the forum complain about it.

It's very tiresome that some posters say "well it's free" "if you paid for it it's your decision".

Obviously some people also contributed to the game (like me I bought the battle pass)

Some people didn't

But it doesn't mean that paying and free players don't have the right to complain. Again, if this wasn't made TO MAKE MONEY why would it have been made to begin with?

So while it's free-- in principle the game APEX should suppose to support itself. It's a FOR PROFIT GAME.

And everyone here is just giving feedback. Some maybe could be more respectful in their tone, but again don't assume that they're just salty newbs-- some other people just have a hard time posting in English and their tone seems harsh in their comments.

So please if you're gonna reply "it's a free game don't complain" just don't. This is the kind of track of thinking that doesn't help anyone at all.

My two cents

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

★★ Expert

Anyone gonna take the bait?

Heart

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

i put a lot of money into buying coins and then bought skins with craft coins by opening loot boxes. if i knew i should have saved my money i put into the game bank and spent it on skins when they went on sale i would have more nice skins than i do now. over a hundred dollars i think. oh well i know now so ill buy the gibraltar skins in a few days since hes my favorite hero. pretty red.

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)