Re: A Friendly Reminder

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

A Friendly Reminder

★ Guide

Hello my Apex fam, how's everyone doing today?

This is a post basically just to vent out what I've been noticing not only about the forums in Apex Legends, but forums for every game that I follow. (I dabble in the WoW forums, and Overwatch as well).

There is a difference between "complaining" about a game, and "bashing" a game.

I'd like to think that "complaints" are problems in which you notice and bring up to development in hopes to be fixed. Understandable! These can range from actual problems (like how Octane's jump pad sound plays a second time randomly after using it- I've noticed this the past few days while playing him) to issues about balance or suggestions that you feel are needed, in your own opinion. 

All these "complaints" or "suggestions" or "feedback" , whatever you will, is what makes the game develop and turn into something that you enjoy. "Constructive criticism". It works!

....When the "enjoyment" is out, and you head on the forums just to curse at the developers, calling them names like trash, garbage, "dead game", perhaps..maybe..just maybe..

.....it's time for you to move on.

I understand that frustration usually fuels these comments, I get it, however, there is a difference of expressing your feelings and being outright nasty to people.
There is an uninstall button located in the Add / Remove Programs folder on your computer.. save the drama and simply move forward. You can always come back!

There's always going to be things to complain about in the gaming world..the way you approach it is what matters most! Be passionate about your game; but leave out the name calling and rude dialogue- there's nothing positive that can come out of it.

Sincerely,

Your boy Sweet.

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

★★ Guide
@SwtHrtMrc There are people who even being given a diamond will still complain. +1
Message 2 of 3 (169 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@D3loFF of course! If you're a millionaire with a good diamond collection and it's your b-day and you get a small diamond worth less than 2k, you're gonna have a bad time XD
Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)