Re: 889 hours into BfN, just got level cap.

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

889 hours into BfN, just got level cap.

★★★★★ Expert

Just finished the last couple levels I needed to hit the cap so I am max level in all 3 games now. Out of all 3, this one was the least rewarding thanks to all those grandmaster levels that were added and the rank plate not changing for so long.

Of course this means it's time for a new game guys! I'm still playing these, but we need a new one, with new stuff to do!

Message 1 of 5 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Congratulations on max ranking all three PvZ shooters (GW1, GW2, & BFN), Iron_Guard8. It's quite the feat that only a few can achieve. I only managed to max rank GW2 (i.e., my favorite PvZ shooter) and I played all three shooters. GW1 was good but leveling up characters via completing objectives was very cumbersome. I gave BFN the old college try for an entire year since the Founder's edition release, but it just did so much wrong in terms of balancing and terrible execution of basic 3rd person mechanics. I only managed to level up most classes, except for swarm classes, to Master rank.

I truly wonder how a potential sequel would be shaped on next-gen consoles such as the PS5, Xbox X/S, and PC.

Message 2 of 5 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Positronic-Riftthanks! I used the challenge stars in GW for some of the more irritating ones. Out of all 3, GW2 was the most enjoyable to hit cap.

On a related note; went back to play a little GW1 just a bit ago and got a full lobby for G&G on PC! Glad to see folks still digging the original to this day!

Message 3 of 5 (673 Views)

Champion

Great job on reaching max rank in all 3 shooters @Iron_Guard8.

I haven't actually reached max rank in any of the 2 shooters that I have played yet. Still working on the max rank grind in BfN and will take a while because of the Grandmaster Raised eyebrow ranks. Except for the Wildflower and TV Head characters, all of my characters have made it to master rank. It's actually quite annoying having to gain so much more levels on all characters just to make it to master rank.

Still want to see another shooter in future. Thumbs up

Message 4 of 5 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 :D

I actually never used the XP machine until they added Wizard and the swarm characters. I have used it a few times for them to get the upgrades faster (one reason I want the next game to have all upgrades available once you have a character available), and to get through some of this grind. If the grandmaster levels had some kind of reward for them, it would have been a more satisfying experience but the cynic in me feels that the swarm characters and grandmaster levels were added just to drag things out. I still have 8 million coins and nothing to spend them on. Frown

Message 5 of 5 (643 Views)