Original Post

Re: “80% of deaths by hackers in elite Q”

★★ Expert

Get some

Heart

Message 11 of 18 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You do work for them you hack.  You just did! 

Message 12 of 18 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You are taking it way out of context.  Showing a commentary video about cheaters and not directly showing there names, just someone’s opinions of game.  How the hell could that have any recourse As you describe?

Message 13 of 18 (405 Views)

★ Apprentice

Youre 100% Right. I started playing Apex some weeks ago because i stopped as it were too horrible with hackers the last time. Yesterday i stopped playing again but honestly i think i wont come back. You have very poor anticheating solution and if i see people with 5k+ kills OBVIOUSLY hacking running most of the games, it feels like EA/Respawn is lying to us. Only Solution for Apex in my opinion, Paid game + Registration with ID Card needed to make new account or implement a cheaterque where all hackers have to play on, otherwise this game will die as fast as the amount of cheaters is growing these days. Eliteque def changed behaviour of many Players i think, they can not stand to loose and not getting into Eliteque so numbers of hackers are growing. Its unplayable like this, it just makes no sense to go on playing Apex with so * many hackers, PUBG had the same Problem/have it again too. Btw the only way you could fight cheating effectively is to force Government to make new laws + all accounts need to be verified with ID Cards (me personally i wouldnt have a Problem with this if it helps to keep the 3. class humans (cheaters) out of the game). ID-card reg + laws against cheating will solve this Problem for all time. Imagine a kiddocheater just have his own ID Card, and possibly could use the id Cards of his parents, all hackers will have limited trys like 2/3 to make new accounts. You just have to bust all cheaters 2-3 times and they wont even be able to make a new origin account with new email :D because his ID Card number is banned too and wont be accepted by origin, additionally you have Control back, you can charge them for playerloss (if youre paying customers are leaving cause of cheating they have to pay compensation).

Message 14 of 18 (392 Views)

hacker are going really hard these last couple of weeks, because they're grinding for the s1 battle pass, in which they can get for free from origin access trial and then they sell these accounts.

Message 15 of 18 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sorry, but if you're still playing Apex unironically- you're cheating or stuck in wishful thinking. It's been going unnoticed for so long and it's clear the type of people cheating that have ruined Apex are just disgusting human beings in every aspect- shameless, selfish, no integrity, zero talent.

Message 16 of 18 (370 Views)

★★★ Guide
@7cyanide i agree with 7Cyanide. Cheaters have won the battle for Respawns game, because respawn went full derp by not introducing measurements to stop the cheating.

This game is like Challenger Space Shuttle, skyrocketting, heading for space! Only to blow up half way there due to respawn getting slopy.
Message 17 of 18 (356 Views)

★★ Expert

@BattleMob1987 

Yeah, they actually have a system like that here in China. Both PC and mobile. Wanna play any game, through Tencent for example, you need to use your id to register which is automatically connected to your mobile/email for confirmation.

Heart

Message 18 of 18 (327 Views)