Re: WHAT THE CRAP 700 apex coins for a apex pack!! NOOOOO!! WAYYYY!!!

by Jimmahwd

Original Post

700 apex coins for a apex pack!! nooooo!! wayyyy!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I'm really heart broken... All of us legends have been so loyal to u. Were the ones that "made you guys become big".. And were so exited to have solos (for some) and you slap a big **** you! In our faces. You made the event so bad. $7(USD) for a apex pack? Are you kidding me? Some of us have bills/insurance to pay and barely have enough spending money after all bills are set aside. We buy your battle passes and u give us in return. I'm more than disappointed..... This game was different than all the rest of the BR games.. But i guess I was very very wrong. You guys have greed written all over you. You guys already gave up in anthem (ahem EA!!!) Now you guys pull this crap to you fans. I really hope u guys get what coming to you. You guys are a shame and should be put in the ground. Fix the event or I can tell you right now. You wonr have much of a player base left. PERIOD!!!!!!

Message 1 of 14 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Guide

you dont need to buy them :D those skins not gonna make you better player also its 1st person shooter so you can see your skin in lobby only

Message 2 of 14 (1,122 Views)

★★ Expert
@adidasPowah tbh it's more so about wanting to show off your better skin to everyone else when you're on the banner for being kill leader or champions.

I know I love seeing my decked out banner in game, I'm sure others do too.

That being said, EA/Respawn have gone nuts pricing their loot the way they did.
Message 3 of 14 (1,110 Views)

Zrzut ekranu (23).png50% chance for a legendary drop *

Message 4 of 14 (1,092 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@HugoHobickaStopa 50 -50 either way.
Message 5 of 14 (1,072 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HugoHobickaStopa So what? I might want the Lifeline or Pathfinder skin and it might drop at 24 Crown pack. Not worth it.
Better keep my money and buy a future Legendary skin from the store. And 1,800 coins for a skin from the store is still expensive!
Message 6 of 14 (1,058 Views)

★★ Pro

I understand it's just cosmetic, but why call it an "event" when it's really a two week cash grab? I guess they need the money pretty bad because these prices are ridiculous on every level.

Message 7 of 14 (1,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The world is going into recession so people cut spending so there's no way people willing to spent money on gambling in game comestic.

I think EA is out of touch with what is happening in the world.

Message 8 of 14 (978 Views)

Re: 700 apex coins for a apex pack!! nooooo!! wayyyy!!!

★ Guide

Sucks they bar these skins and things behind a pure cash grab like the poster above me said. Thankfully I realize the skins really don’t mean much in this game so the only thing I’ve ever spent money on here was the first battle pass since release. It’s hard to warrant purchasing cosmetic rewards you don’t see all that often, besides maybe weapon skins. And you don’t even need them to play the game, so why purchase them in the first place?

Message 9 of 14 (940 Views)

Re: 700 apex coins for a apex pack!! nooooo!! wayyyy!!!

Absolutely baffles me how they didn't see backlash coming. It doesn't affect me since I don't buy mtx but my buddy is livid - he's the kind of completionist who needs absolutely everything so, like a true friend, i'll just laugh in my corner while he goes into financial ruin

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 10 of 14 (918 Views)