6500 RP VS 80k+

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

6500 RP VS 80k+

★★★★ Guide

This is your matchmaking. I dont care what time it is, why are you putting me against these players in ranked? The fact theres more preds than plats in my lobby blows my mind. Maybe if the game was fixed and we ACTUALLY got updates for this game on a regular basis, more people would play ranked. This is a joke. Our last update was 2 months ago and we havent had any actual major updates since probably before season 3. The dev team is a JOKE and are the laziest team ive ever seen in my life. All they care about is cosmetics and taking our money without fixing their game

Message 1 of 5 (331 Views)

Re: 6500 RP VS 80k+

[ Edited ]

@BenchwarmerbrewI don’t know about the devs being lazy or a joke. New season drops next week and it’s going to bring about some major changes to ranked. Changes that should fix/improve what you’re complaining about.

That update is also going to provide a new legend and new content.

Need another example? When the PK buff went to far, they were on top of it immediately and nerfed it.. the nerf was done perfectly and the PK is right where it needs to be now.

You have to keep in mind these updates are done while the devs are still working on providing us with new content. They have deadlines for creating new content. So not only do they deliver new content they also actively patch major issues. Put simply, they work extremely hard.

Another example, the first storm used to be brutal. It’s not an issue anymore and their fix did not negatively impact the game or slow down the match durations.

Are there issues? Yes, nothing is perfect. But the devs work extremely hard to fix these problems. The game is constantly growing and changing, as it grows there will be growing pains. The devs could easily leave us with all the same content and make that content run flawlessly. OR they can add new content and work to fix issues as they arise.

Give them some credit, Apex is a solid game and a lot of fun. It’s one of the better BR games out there and one of my favorite FPS type of games.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

Champion

Running off @DarthValtrex  point about the PK buff, i think whomever respawn are paying to test these updates needs slapping with a wet fish frankly.

Anybody with basic knowledge of how any shooters works must have realized it was overpowered. The same goes for when the charge rifle was introduced. Why aren't these things being flagged as concerns by testers?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

. Why aren't these things being flagged as concerns by testers?

TESTERS?! XD

Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew Or ya know, 3 weeks ago when Crypto + gibby got buffed and Wraith got nerfed, plus a whole lot of other bug fixes came out, plus 7 gamemodes. That's not an update though, my mistake.
Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)