5700 xt only 50% performance

by MockingBirdRendy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

5700 xt only 50% performance

★★★ Novice

The game run well without any problems, but than the new patch with the Underground map came out and the GPU only hits 50% of its power.

I tested an older driver doesnt help.

Reinstalled the GPU driver, doesnt help

CPU is at only 50%-70% with each thread

Ram stays at 10gb out of 16gb

VRam hits something like 4GB out of 8GB

CPU and GPU temps are below 80°C

Other games run like always normaly.

I think the last patch broke the performance of the 5700xt it just doesnt want to boost up.

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 5700 xt only 50% performance

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

In-general we are aware of the performance issues that are currently live and are working on improving it for upcoming updates. @MockingBirdRendy

There are troubleshooting we can try if you want to find a workaround.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (425 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

What kind of frame rates are you hitting and what in-game settings are you using? @MockingBirdRendy 

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (447 Views)

★★★ Novice

WQHD at Ultra Setting i was hitting like 80+ fps without Futureframe rendering, with FFR i was hitting 90+ fps.

Now doesnt matter the setting im at 40-65 fps, with low settings am more near the 70 fps with ultra 40-60fps after the last patch with the new underground map.

Even pushing the settings higher to push the GPU doesnt help, the card clocks stay at mostly 800-1200MHz instead of hitting 1800MHz.

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

In-general we are aware of the performance issues that are currently live and are working on improving it for upcoming updates. @MockingBirdRendy

There are troubleshooting we can try if you want to find a workaround.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (426 Views)