Re: 500 level, Is a joke?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Pladauss yes, EA wants you to spend money to support a FREE to play game that gives free cosmetic packs up to a certain point.

I've been 500 level for awhile and actually wish they would allow higher, with packs at wider intervals.

(CM: Edited to remove portion referencing an edited out remark.)

Message 11 of 18 (417 Views)

Champion

@Pladauss  Yeah basically.

The games free, the cosmetics are not.

If you want them then you better open that wallet bud. Tongue out

You've already had 198 free apex packs for your level progression.....that really isn't that bad to be honest.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 18 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Message 13 of 18 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Pladauss yea.. they already increased it to 500. Technically a gun charm / badge should be enough, to show something, to show you achieved level 500.

Be happy with the free packs, they really try to include goodies for free2play players.
Message 14 of 18 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@7cyanideam with you bro ,

@Pladauss in the end its FREE TO PLAY .
so they put all outcome of their effort they did to create this game in your hands to enjoy it for free and you don't have to pay anything to keep enjoining it .

Message 15 of 18 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pladauss The entitlement is strong with this one
Message 16 of 18 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Admin - Removed]

@BaldWraithSimp  yeap! it is a joke.

@MandatoryIDtag @7cyanide @maximas1986 

Well, it seems, this forum has only staff members visiting and making comments, if not all of you, most of you seem to work here. I am sure a fellow player would not say happily "grab your wallet."

I don't know why you all keep saying your software is a free game, nothing is free, don't insult my intelligence, with the 20 century and many types of research you guys realized in-game store is more profitable, the only thing you guys did was changed the monetization methods, since you make more money with the in-game store and I am not even going to get into data science.

So, yeah!! is not free, and I would suggest you guys have a better plan for the retention of your dolphins and whales. in addition to that suggestion, I would give something to those loyal players that max out, some random apex pack once in a while would start and for [Admin - Removed] sakes remove that 600 legendary coin is irritating and offensive.

I already left my complaint and suggestion to the company and I am done here, I uninstall the game and enjoying other games already. I am done with EA and Origins for the moment

My apologies if I offended any fellow player.

Take care and happy gaming everyone.

Message 17 of 18 (237 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks. 

This conversation is starting to take a turn, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. 

Please remember to be cool with each other here. There's no need to go for personal attacks. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 18 (210 Views)