5 or more kills badge

by Fiendfyrex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

5 or more kills badge

★★ Novice

there is no option to see how many 5 kills you got in your games. It just appears like 50, not a specific number. I would like to track. trying to get 100 games with 5 kills on wattson. 

Message 1 of 6 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 5 or more kills badge

★★★ Pro
@Fiendfyrex Unfortunately, you can't really track it unless you manually write down or log how many 5+ kill games you have.

I literally only got the badge recently and still believe that I should have had it around 200 games ago haha!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (415 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@Fiendfyrex Unfortunately, you can't really track it unless you manually write down or log how many 5+ kill games you have.

I literally only got the badge recently and still believe that I should have had it around 200 games ago haha!
Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)

★★ Novice
@rockyboy1998 otherwise im gonna count by myself ahahaha i should have got it tho. May be the steam causing it idk
Message 3 of 6 (411 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Fiendfyrex That's how I felt when I was playing. All of my friends had the badge but I didn't and I was really baffled on why and how I didn't have it.

I would suggest counting it manually, that's the best way!
Message 4 of 6 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Thats what I did cause when I usually thought I had 15, I still didn’t have the badge! So usually from 15 I just count, with rev I wrote down.
Message 5 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q It's the best way to do it... that way you can be sure of exactly what you have... it's quite a cool badge to have I guess!
Message 6 of 6 (327 Views)