Re: 5.0 Update Discussion

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CrashmasterSOAD This dlc should be considered as a reboot to the mckane story arc so previous games aside from racedriver grid shouldn't be considered canon I am guessing
Message 11 of 20 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yessir it was fixed! source: i made that post months ago Wink

Message 12 of 20 (1,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

IMHO this DLC fixes the shortness and delay of the Enduring Spirit DLC. Even tho it took me less time to beat Rise of Ravenwest than Enduring Spirit, RoR felt way more immersive and "fun". My favorite DLC is still Car-nage, buty I loved deepening McKane's story, since they are portraited as pure evil on the base game. Also loved tha fact it didn't come after four months, unlike the other two DLCs ratio. 

Message 13 of 20 (1,576 Views)

★★ Guide

Progress bug in the carrer is fixed at last, sponsors also seemed to be fixed !

Message 14 of 20 (1,504 Views)

★ Apprentice

DId anyone else find that the new item icon appeared against some cars categories in the garage but couldn't be cleared? Not a huge issue & glad that the career progress & sponsor progress are remaining locked in but strange to see this new issue sneak in.

Message 15 of 20 (1,408 Views)

★★ Guide
@FluffedShot probably traces of DLC4 content that they forgot to remove.
You can clear those markers from the options menu, they won't come back.
Message 16 of 20 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@painisawarning What DLC4?
Message 17 of 20 (1,378 Views)

★★ Guide
@Aneurysm94 the one that is not out yet
Message 18 of 20 (1,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I can’t help it.  Granted I’ve only really done the story modes and some career events but the more I play the bigger my grin gets. 

Just  having a blast… love the story and actors (NFS and braking point take note) Doesn’t take itself serious and has the right balance off ham and cheese.   

Love additional story dlc  being single player focused.   Instead off online multiplayer only dlc.

Also should point out Ive not had the game long so probably  avoided the biggest bugs and issues so my soul is still intact.

But huge issue and I know a codie dev or two know my opinion on this already.  But  how is it the controller support and assists for this game are are awesome. But it’s so poor on F1 22.

@CM_TGK  Please please please add an adapted version off what’s used in this game to F1 23.    If F1 22 had it at launch there would have been far better feedback from the casuals who buy the F1 games 

ps Tell Barry I’m still waiting…. Please 😍

Message 19 of 20 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please make a option to remove fireworks and fireworks sound. Should also be able to change volume for engine sound separately not everything bunched in the same "volume" slider.

Oh and yes multiplayer need some serious overhaul why not a ranking system and some implements to stop ramming 24/7 .

Message 20 of 20 (1,236 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help