Re: 4th of July promo is rigged. Fix it EA.

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

4th of July promo is rigged. Fix it EA.

★★★★ Apprentice

I want to get the masters of the 4th of July promo in NBALM but I can’t because the event is impossible. It says make a half court shot but I always miss. Make it easier by putting an easier shot like a three pointer or something like that. No one wants to play that promo if you need to make a half court shot multiple times. Please change the event EA and power the cost of stamina for it too. 

Message 1 of 15 (1,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

It looks like they fixed it. You now get 2 flags for the four makes and a bonus if half court make or first win. 

View in thread

Message 11 of 15 (879 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

It also doesn't give the flag(s) on the most recent reset. There's no way to accumulate 10 if this is so broken.

Message 2 of 15 (1,037 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TCJsmashers It doesn't? Lemme check one second.
Message 3 of 15 (1,034 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)
@TCJsmashers Well it did work out for me, I got 1 I missed my half court shot. If you see it as locked or you see no rewards,
Reinstall the game (if NOT on guest mode) , relogin and also restart your device and clear your cache. Might help. Tell me if it doesn't.
Message 4 of 15 (1,028 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@RNM62145466 Well unfortunately it was made that way. It is supposed to be a difficult promo, a slightly grindable version of nicknames. I think it's p2w inclined, and also you need a lot of coins to accumulate any missing players. Sadly, there is noone currently available in the community team to even read this suggestion, as it's the weekend. You might wanna send a ticket on
Help.ea.com
Message 5 of 15 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just played it and made the four shots (missed the half court five times), but the store still only shows one flag from my previous "win"

Message 6 of 15 (1,026 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TCJsmashers Can you send the screenshot of the event card. Like the display that you get after you click on the event?
Message 7 of 15 (1,015 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi.. i just had the same issue as yours. I already played it 3 times but the flag points that i had didnt change it stick to 1 points.. i supposed to have 3 points already

Message 8 of 15 (980 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@vmgonzales_0 Firstly, only first wins count. Secondly, do you're talking about 2 points on your second first win.
Yes, three people have already reported here, and 2 on discord. In fact I didn't realise even in facing the same issue.
As it's weekends, noone from EA is available for reporting. The earliest they'll be notified it by Monday, the promo would have almost ended.
Till then i request you to go to help from the settings in the game, and click on contact us.
There, fill in all the details, and report it as a bug if you dont want a reply(not recommended) or some other issue to get a reply(recommended) from the customer care. Also do attach this Screenshot and the screenshot of the promo event(showing that you have had your first win already done) and mention today's date in the report.

Also tweet tagging nbalm and EA help
Message 9 of 15 (973 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will. Right now it's got "Maintenance Underway" - maybe to fix this? The same thing happened to my son. No reward the second reset after 12 pm.

Message 10 of 15 (963 Views)