4900 kill aimbotter still roaming NA servers.. WHY?

by BurnYaBad

Original Post

4900 kill aimbotter still roaming NA servers.. WHY?

★ Guide

4900 kills aimbotter still racking it up on NA servers.. WHY

Message 1 of 23 (863 Views)

Re: 4900 kill aimbotter still roaming NA servers.. WHY?

★★★ Guide

@BurnYaBad 

Wow, 5000 kills aimbotter, I guess the guys at anticheat company are too tired to handle his report.

However, are you sure he is using aimbot ?

Message 2 of 23 (837 Views)

★ Pro
Yeh I agree with all these kills people got Obviously cheats and not dealt with yet.
Message 3 of 23 (838 Views)

★ Guide
we specked him a few mins and yeah... typical hacker loadout.. r99 with zero misses and mostly headshots. when 2 people specked him he dropped from match
Message 4 of 23 (829 Views)

EA DICE Team
Just add to the topic and something to think about. 

The account could have been compromised and the original owner did the 4.9k kills and the compromiser used the account in the first game that you just saw. Scenarios like this do happen in various games and not uncommon that is why we take account security so serious. 

/Atic 
Message 5 of 23 (699 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

Well, glad to know EA is treating every account very carefully.

Thinking about my case about being being banned for swearing in Overwatch, they did not think about that much but just banned me for 500,000 hours until 2nd March 2076.

What have I done wrong, nothing really, except some fights with toxic players, then they take my right to play the game.

Yes, this F2P Apex Legends game had zero cost for cheaters from my country to violate in every server on the globe, and Mr. Atic whom representing EA is saying the violation need to be treated carefully ( we cannot ban him yet, banning him could be inappropriate )

Well, so this is the contrast, the extreme rigid and extreme tolerant. We all know the Christianity based culture is very tolerant and merciful in many cases. It tolerates everything and do treat them with extreme care.

But I think the fact is they simply run out of resource to deal with the issues, or actually did not plan to deal with it in the first place.

Message 6 of 23 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Let's keep religion of this forums, this is not the place to talk about it. @TJ400000 

The account security was not only aimed from our point of view but for players to make sure that theire accounts are secure, compromised account are a thing for everyone. 

Its been posted many times by us but if you see anyone that you suspect of cheating follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Atic 
Message 7 of 23 (672 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Trust me EA doesn't give a * that there are cheats in their free game.

Message 8 of 23 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Cheating might have only just started to happen on that account.

There should hopefully be a bit more news on progress against cheating in Apex this week:

Cheaters

You can read the full update from last week here.

Message 9 of 23 (627 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Atic @warslag @BurnYaBad @handsupdonthack @Huntinwabits 

Why is it Mr.Atic so good at defending Mr.Suspect's account.

Mr.Suspect's account have about 5000 kills.

Recently I started to question what is the reason accounts with crazy stats yet saw by many people are using cheat and reported are not banned ?

So, Mr. Atic and start to think of logical reasons for this and try to make the situation sounds more interesting, which actually could be not making any sense at all.

First question for everyone to think about, is 5000 kills achievable without using any cheat ?

If the account was suspected to be compromised, then investigators should be able to check when it was compromised, so they could know if it was really compromised because it takes time for cheaters to build up 5000 kills.

If the account was not compromised and was used by cheaters since beginning, then Mr.Atic is still defending for the account's innocence, which does not make sense.

Let's say the account was compromised at a certain point of time, and it was no longer innocent by any means.

Are there any meaning of keeping this account exist ? Since there has already been number stats affected by cheating.

I thinnk many agree that the number already became contaminated whether it was compromised or wasn't compromised at all.

So, in fact not any of the stats numbers really had any meanings in Apex Legends.

I recall the 1st win I had back in early March was because my squadmate was a cheater.

So does that 1 winning in stats had any meaning ? Of course not. If EA says they could have that win deleted from my stats then I would be happy for them to do so.

So, what is the point of keeping this suspected to be compromised account with certain cheating behavior and dirty stats exist ?

There isn't any meaning.

So, I guess some people would say.

Accept it, this is a world of mud, not many people's stats are clean.

The game is just a way for everyone to have fun. Cheaters have fun with helps from cheat. Mature players have fun by the innocent ways.

Message 10 of 23 (607 Views)