Re: 4900 kill aimbotter still roaming NA servers.. WHY?

by unferth

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@TJ400000  I have a few thousand kills across my Legends so I think it's possible to have a lot of kills. I've played with others who have quite a large number of kills as well.

Also, I think you have to take the comments of other posters at face value. You shouldn't assume that people are trying to bamboozle you.

If you see someone you suspect of cheating who has lot of kills or a high level it could be that they have just started cheating. The account may even have been compromised.

I have no doubt that EAC will catch them. Maybe some cheats are harder to catch than others but that doesn't mean that the cheats are getting away with it.

Keep an eye out for an update on cheating this week.

Message 11 of 23 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@TJ400000 It's very unlikely to have 5k kills on a legend, legitimately right now. Right now since its cheaters v cheaters, you have to be very good and committed, beating other cheaters or cheat and accept you have no skill at all. You have to consider how many they have on the others as well.

So it's tough to say. Really good players are out there, but I'd say he's just your average cheater.

It's easier to tell seeing their wins and headshots, or just seeing how they play in-game.

Message 12 of 23 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BurnYaBad 

" we specked him a few mins and yeah... typical hacker loadout.. r99 with zero misses and mostly headshots. when 2 people specked him he dropped from match "

@warslag @HomieSmoocher420 

Yes, there are people like you guys with few thousand kills but as BurnYaBad said this 4900+ kills guy is with typical hacking behavior ...

I know you guys may playing at NA or EU or other part of the world but here in Asia there are a lot more hackers than your regions, so as we playing and frequently meeting cheaters we get more frustrated games than you guys and you could say well there are too many of them and we can not handle them as effefiently as you expect but still it is hard to accept and we want those behavior to be executed at once.

Message 13 of 23 (368 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BurnYaBad @HomieSmoocher420 @warslag @handsupdonthack @EA_Atic 

So now EA is still thinking about the case that hacker compromised someone else account then using it for cheating.

And that's the reason why you haven't banned the account yet ?

Right now my squad got killed by this Lifeline on Taiwan server with,

2300 kills

600000 damage

2826 headshots

he is annihilating everyone in his path

And EA is worrying if this account was compromised by hacker ?

Let me tell you what EA, even if this account was compromised by hacker then you should have it suspended right away.

And if someone claims saying my account was compromised then you might want to think about to have the suspension lifted.

There are cheaters enjoying their games everyday and you EA are worrying if all those cheating accounts was someone else that was compromised ?

And you never thought about the feeling about all the good players who should enjoy much more of this game than they had now ?

In China we say there must be waters in someone's brain while swimming that they do uncomprehensable thing and that's what we all feel for EA.

They can't handle all those cheaters ? And they say those accounts need to be treated carefully as they might all compromised ?

Compromised or not, those accounts need to be suspended right now.

Message 14 of 23 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

[Removed by CM]

Message 15 of 23 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cause they don't give a sh!t aimbots have statistics that stand out so bad like % of headshots or accuracy % no cheater should be able to go that long without notice in a game where the developers check their metrics.

Just take someone like dizzy and shroud as top performing player stats.  Anything over that on new accounts is 99% cheaters.

Message 16 of 23 (323 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Where is the update from them? they said they were giving us an update re the cheating this week

Message 17 of 23 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@unferth

Well, I think all sorts of problems with racist a*hole stuffs like that comes from a lack of knowledge and understanding about the world.

I am not sure why you like use such titles on me which is a very angry and vicious mood you are in.

So how about I tell you the exact reason about my incident in Overwatch.

First of all, we all know the toxicity in OW Community is notorious across every server region on the globe, but I wasn't aware of that until recent weeks, I thought only Chinese players were that toxic and playing and communicating with my fellow country men might be the most unpleasant things to happen in OW.

And I was just so angry and said something to express my anger to my country in the OW public channel as I thought it is my region's server that filled with toxic players. Then I got reported by many other angry humans from my country. And that's the incident.

( By the way, thinking about the report system of OW, is still quite brilliant, I recall there are like 10 guys I reported that I got this beautifully designed note next time I entered the game saying that guy had received a punishment already. It makes me feels like Blizzard to take user experience on reporting system very seriously and that's a contrast here. )

Secondly, I do not quite understand what is the logic for you to relate someone in a youtube video to me ? Any logic in this ? Please tell me. Thank you. Would highly appreciated.

Right now I felt maybe I spent sometime on writing to you Mr.unferth but what could I do about it. Any human on this planet might have a problem with me to shock me and I will have to spend some time in my life to absorb. I believe no one would expect such funny things to happen but this is the Internet, you never know who might had some strange comment towards you today, which is a very bizarre world with very bizarre experience at any time.

So, if you could just read what you write Mr.unferth and could you say you think it is gonna solve any problem, or caused more problems maybe. Do you have any problems with toxic players ? And what do you think are the causes of toxic behavior ? Why there are human players that are toxic ? And what do you call that by giving other people titles ?

Message 18 of 23 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 

2300 kills

600000 damage

2826 headshots

2300 kills

2826 headshots.

Since you need around 8 headshots with a r99 on purple armor

At least around 5 with most other weps! unless he krabers / longbows everyone.

Those stats don't look verry aimbot to me.

2300 kills

12K headshots if a stat comparison where i start to get worried.

Also 600K damage would have killed 3000 persons with full purple armor.

Considering not everybody is purple armor and full health when he shoots them his aim bot does not seem to finish them either.

This guy must have a real crappy aim bot... but i'm guessing he does not have one at all.

Message 19 of 23 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@handsupdonthack 

No your actually very wrong, because any company, just like these involved pay people, and there are investors and various investments made into these types of developments, counting upwards into the Millions of Dollars.

Making this Free Game, costs companies a lot of money, and that money has to be made back in some way or another.

You also don't even seem to acknowledge the fact that Apex Legends represents a "First" in the Gaming Industry, that is a fact!

For what Apex Legends brought to the world of gaming, it would be foolish to think they don't give a damm, because my money is on they do.

So sit back and wait, and let's see who eats their words later? LOL Wink

Message 20 of 23 (261 Views)