Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 2 in 1 run???

by DukeMorrolan

Original Post

Highlighted

4 legendaries in 30 minutes???

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

gm3 legendary contract. got 2 wtf?? met my quota for the week.

Message 1 of 13 (596 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thats some good photoshopping. This must be a undercover Bioware employee 

Message 2 of 13 (589 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just did the legendary mission on gm3 and got another 2. I might actually keep playing for once. Thats 4 in 30 minutes

Message 3 of 13 (559 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm fairly certain that Legendary drops depend on how long you haven't been playing. I frequently play after not playing for a day and getting 2 or 3 Legendaries in 15 minutes in freeplay. Then I won't see any for the rest of the day

Message 4 of 13 (535 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

i play every day for an hour or 2. ive heard that before as well. but theres no proof behind it.

Message 5 of 13 (525 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Other than the fact that it happens to me every time I play. No big deal.
Message 6 of 13 (492 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I am lucky if I see 2 in a week.........4 in less than an hour would probably initiate heart failure.
Message 7 of 13 (487 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Had a migraine all day today and finally pulled myself out of the bed to free play with a friend. Logged on later than usual etc...4 legs 1st thirty minutes. 3 dupes and inscripts were inferior and one for a javelin I don't play. Happens to me quite a bit.

Message 8 of 13 (396 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I play quite a lot, and I once saw 4 Legendary drops in 2 hours of GM2 Freeplay. It astonished me too.

I think it's just random.

Message 9 of 13 (282 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ragnarokfps wrote:

I'm fairly certain that Legendary drops depend on how long you haven't been playing. I frequently play after not playing for a day and getting 2 or 3 Legendaries in 15 minutes in freeplay. Then I won't see any for the rest of the day

I played two hours each the past two days and got no legendaries. Only got about 6 MW. My question is this: why the hell are we still seeing blues in GM2?

Message 10 of 13 (274 Views)
Twitter Stream