4 girls, 1 man and 1 bot

by inseyven

Original Post

Re: 4 girls, 1 man and 1 bot

Champion

I have read this article. ( Possibly Spoiler :P )

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/04/apex-legends-preview-titanfall-battle-royale/

"Bloodhound is non-binary, or at least non-specified, in terms of gender."

Wink

To be fair, also in my language, EA people wrote "she is blabla" for Bloodhound in the Legend page.

Bad translation? Maybe so.

Message 11 of 18 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WHY DOES IT MATTER at the end of the day there all humans with 1 robot jeez back at it again with the genders and skin color i fail to see the problem they could all be white guys or be black girls i don't see the problem as long as i can play them does it change anything at all

Message 12 of 18 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

why is it a problem though? surely you make you decission on who to play by the skills you like most, not their appearance?

This isn't BFV where a decent argument can be made against a divers cast. the dev can do as they like in their fictional universe, for sure.

Message 13 of 18 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@HoodedWildKard"Literally who cares?"

All the people that have to stare at the medic's brain dead eyes, the "soldier's" lesbian hair cut/dumb voice lines, and wraith's deformed upper body.

It's also pretty obvious when you start to look for it, the cuts that they made in design. A lot of the cast feels very shallow, like they are trying to be a trope, but have no real meat to them.

Message 14 of 18 (268 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It doesn't matter to you! I would like to see more make playsble characters in game. It's a reason why streamers are choosing female characters in game. It's  an agenda behind it and it's sick! Just like raunbow 6 siege have so many femake characters it's disgusting. Just because it doesn't bother you, doesn't mean it shouldn't bother others. Who are you to say what shouldn't matter to a person. Get your soft unisex wearing but out of here... man chick!

Message 15 of 18 (267 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea.. people like females, how horrid.

Message 16 of 18 (263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@realdundeal wrote:

It doesn't matter to you! I would like to see more make playsble characters in game. It's a reason why streamers are choosing female characters in game. It's  an agenda behind it and it's sick! Just like raunbow 6 siege have so many femake characters it's disgusting. Just because it doesn't bother you, doesn't mean it shouldn't bother others. Who are you to say what shouldn't matter to a person. Get your soft unisex wearing but out of here... man chick!

Why does rainbow six siege having lots of females characters sickening to you? You do realize there are plenty of women cops, fbi agents and other military personnel. There is no agenda and you need to go back to your conspiracy theory YouTube videos with all that nonsense. Actually no it shouldn't bother anyone besides sexist like yourself.

Message 17 of 18 (255 Views)

★★ Guide

@Sati_Sati wrote:

I have read this article. ( Possibly Spoiler :P )

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/04/apex-legends-preview-titanfall-battle-royale/

"Bloodhound is non-binary, or at least non-specified, in terms of gender."

Wink

To be fair, also in my language, EA people wrote "she is blabla" for Bloodhound in the Legend page.

Bad translation? Maybe so.

Oh so it's a slug monster, got it.

Message 18 of 18 (247 Views)