Re: 3rd partying easier than ever? How to do it.

by hayhor

Original Post

3rd partying easier than ever? How to do it.

★★ Pro

Have Valk, Ash, and Seer/Bloodhound in your party.

1. let Ash know where players are dying.
  2. use Valk's ult to go there. (cause jumptowers/cannons only for noobs)
  3. use Seer's ult to have a free wallhack for your team (easier when the enemies are inside a building, looting, and half health. Free kills guaranteed)
  4. or Bloodhound to even track enemies that are already left. Once you see them, use Ash's ult to be on their a$$ real quick.

So we like 3rd party yes? say no more. Have a wonderful season 11.

Message 1 of 5 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd Ash didn't change the meta that much when it comes to pub games. Her ultimate isn't that OP as some assumed before the release. Maybe as strong as an Octane jump pad.
Message 2 of 5 (210 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man true, I personally don't like her, somehow her ult is still underpowered for a team play, it's basically just for your team to run away from a fight to an open space/open line of fire, unlike Oct jump pad, you can switch directions mid-air if you have a second thought.

But for sweaty solos, her ult can come in handy
Message 3 of 5 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd 100% agree the insta teleport is huge for sweaty solo players.
Message 4 of 5 (200 Views)

Champion
@bosourd I don't find ash OP at all. Actually I hated the way you had to zoom in on the map to find a box and then had to find the box to see if any killers were still alive. Her tactical is much too slow and because it doesn't fly like a grenade people can easily hide from it. The ult is ok but not that great.. Wraith is a much better legend for me..

And the valk strat won't work as she doesn't go high enough for 2/3rds of the map.
Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)