Re: 3rd party 101

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Nahhh, I’m the lower grade. The middle grades have no flaws and they’re more plentiful than the lower grades. With PS... its always Wraiths & Octanes that die in first minute... whereas with Xbox you mostly get good-great players no matter the character!

Well we need some outlet. BS is good cause thats what we call playstation... Bullstation 😈.
Message 11 of 26 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets My apologies for having derailed your thread xD. This time it wasn’t my fault! It’s these dang playstation ppl that always cause troubles...

They’re the reason why I never get anything good in life Frown
Message 12 of 26 (400 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Xbox players run at snail pace, only reason they last longer is because they spend 12 minutes staring at the first attachment they find. Wink

Also nobody has ever uttered the word "bullstation".You lie to me koochmeister, it's upsetting.  Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 26 (399 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag Well... we tend to care about attachments cause we need the good ones so we can bathe in thze blød XD. PS blød is so rich in toxicity. 

See attachments XD. I could never lie to ID Frown you just shown that Playstationers get upset easily! I betyou that blood person is also on playstation XD

Message 14 of 26 (390 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q No worries mate, I’m enjoying reading comments here 😁
Message 15 of 26 (389 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Thats because you're my bique buddy. Frown

There are no lies in  mozambique!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 26 (371 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Yeah ferrari wasnt on yet. 🤷‍♂️

And you're always dodging me. 😫
Message 17 of 26 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I never dodge... I just coincidentally don’t come on during the time I know you will be on when doing my daily pack only...

Today I did 1 game and gotten a request from @GH0STEDbyME and played with him and the missus a bit... after I only wanted to play 1 game Frown
Message 18 of 26 (334 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q He does usually dodge us too tho

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 26 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME Lolz you saying that to me about hayhor or about me to hayhor xD
Message 20 of 26 (297 Views)