Re: 3rd Westbrook Set Collectible impossible to get?!

by Army0f0n3_99

Original Post

3rd Westbrook Set Collectible impossible to get?!

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this is an issue to many people or not, but I'm sure it has been an issue with me. I have gotten all the collectibles for 95 OVR Westbrook except for the 3rd set collectible. I did some calculation. To be able to get 90 different sets, you need to complete ALL of the 'teams' set (the one where you trade 4 bronze and 4 silver players from a particular team and a gold trophy to get a gold player and 2500 coins), complete ALL of the sets under 'upgrades'(I know some are difficult like the 100 elite trophies one.Maybe you can not do that). But that is still not enough! Hence, it would be of much help if you can finish ALL of the supremacy and award winners. Unfortunately, you still need to complete as many 'Impact Player' sets or/and 'Legend player' sets as possible until u get the 3rd Westbrook set collectible! Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to finish the Impact player sets and Legend player sets. Hence, I hope that people will tweet EA or whatever just saying that completing 90 different sets is hard and if EA can decrease the number to 60 or something like that. If EA decreases the number to 60 or 65 or 70, I am sure we will all be happy Standard smile. And if anyone working in EA is reading this, I really hope you can decrease the number of different sets needed to get the 3rd sets collectible for Westbrook.

Well, I guess here is where I end. If you have tweeted to EA or whatever, thank you so much. I wish you the best of luck in opening pro packs(Go open as many as possible now u may get Jerry West from it :0)

Message 1 of 2 (1,231 Views)

Re: 3rd Westbrook Set Collectible impossible to get?!

★★★★★ Newbie

New events will come with new sets, such as in Madden Mobile, so don't stress over it. Just start by doing the Gold player upgrade set, and AW sets

Message 2 of 2 (1,190 Views)