3rd Week of Session-2, where r u on rank and BP?

by asukojo

Original Post

3rd Week of Session-2, where r u on rank and BP?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm Gold 1 , always play with random (start getting challenging playing with random), need around 30 RP to Platinum, most likely by next week.

BP 40, looking forward to reach 50 by next week to get legendary loot & reach 1200 craft so can unlock 2 legendary items.

Message 1 of 9 (316 Views)

Re: 3rd Week of Session-2, where r u on rank and BP?

★★ Guide

Diamond 4 always play with randoms because I like pain and torture. Bp 31 or 32 can't remember. Only reason why I'm not higher on ranked is because of the hackers over the weekend were completely out of control lol.

Message 2 of 9 (292 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Silver 1 but probably only about 20 percent of all the time I've played has been in ranked. I'm a completionist so I'm just chasing season two assignments in regular cue. Plus I've got like zero friends and no one to play with in ranked. I got friends, just none who play Apex. 

Message 3 of 9 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@asukojoDiamond 3. Been Diamond since week one but one of my squadmates has had pc issues so we've been chilling. BP level 62 and I only bought the $10 battlepass. This season is INSANELY easy to level up if you do your dailies.

Im also currently rank 9 Wattson for damage done (pc) with almost 2000 kills and 100 wins! :D

Message 4 of 9 (252 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@VisualfEX Accurate af. The amount of hacker this weekend has been insane! Diamond + is plagued with hackers :c
Message 5 of 9 (248 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Gold 4 and BP 28 (I think).

Not played that much this week due to work and other commitments.

Ranked with randoms is pure torture sometimes Frown

Message 6 of 9 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Gold III, BP Level 35 with one challenge of each week left. Should boost the BP after finishing these.

But I haven't played ranked since 1-2 weeks really that much. I don't know if I want to reach diamond at all after hearing from everyone, that it is flooded with cheaters.

Is there a new weekly (week 4) starting today?

Message 7 of 9 (223 Views)

Gold II, I'm holding off from ranking up too fast until I know how good is the reward (skin / trail) plus I don't want to catch up with hackers.

BP 50, it's getting boring, we need event!

Message 8 of 9 (208 Views)

EA DICE Team

I haven't managed to play too much of Apex yet of S2, insert excuse here. :P 

But I did manage to hit bronze 1 and Battle pass level 8 so far, but I do really like the changes that we have done to the game and with the weekly quest its fun to goof around in the matches.

/Atic 

Message 9 of 9 (198 Views)