3rd Person

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

3rd Person

★ Expert

As title states, would you welcome with open arms a 3rd person perspective to Apex?

Not sure I'm feeling it personally, never been a fan of people hiding behind cover favoring a right hand peak to shoot opponents.

It's been leaked by that 1 Mining guy recently, and it was a "glitch", or Easter egg, in firing range as of late, so who knows what's coming.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 21 (865 Views)

Re: 3rd Person

Champion

I'm not sure to be honest, i played pubg primarily 3rd person as first person felt like it was just ..idk wrong? (Forgive my lack of descriptive prowess on the matter lmao)

But i think i would feel the same way in reverse about apex, i'm just so accustomed to playing it first person now.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 21 (857 Views)

★★ Expert

I love 3rd person games and use it whenever I can (SWBF II). It gives a huge advantage on peeking and it's kinda fun seeing how your character reacts to the surrounding world but as far as for Apex, I don't think so.

Maybe a game mode (LTM) where everyone is using it so that I don't feel like a cheater against them. Embarrassed 

Message 3 of 21 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't like 3rd person for Apex, make it feel like Fornite , which I hate it.

Message 4 of 21 (832 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 for me, 3rd person would only make the game pace a little bit slower xD
Message 5 of 21 (800 Views)

★ Pro

No. Not a fan of games from 3rd person view. And i think it's wrong when you can hide behind something and watch enemy while he can't see you.

Message 6 of 21 (783 Views)

★★ Expert

Wouldn't bother me as long as fpp and tpp matches were separate

Like @SlivPTS  said, not a fan of being able to hide and peek..

Heart

Message 7 of 21 (777 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 No, I don't like the animations in third person. That's why I shoot the players. To stop their animations happening.
Message 8 of 21 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SlivPTS Agree, I used this trick a lot in Plants vs Zombies GW2, especially as a Chomper Standard smile

Message 9 of 21 (734 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 Hell nah, I'm a FIRST person shooter fan. A third person view has the risk of detuning your skills pretty badly.
Message 10 of 21 (716 Views)