Re: 3500+ kills?

by Biochemikas

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

THIS IS AN EASY RESOLUTION. LOOK UP STATS THEN REPORT ACCORDINGLY. 

Message 11 of 15 (160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

That isn't even that much. I would guess it's most likely average player with a lot of hours. The good players that played apex 10+ hours a day (for all 37 days) all have 10k+ kills already.

With my very mellow average 2 kills per game, even I would have >3k kills if I played only Apex for 10 hours a day (but I didn't, so I'm sitting at some ~900 total). The good players have 8+ kills per game average.

That of course will change with time, when the general population learn to play better and/or they add skill-based matchmaking. It's easy to rack up a lot of kills every game when 90% of opponents are still learning game mechanics (and you've already racked up 300+ hours in the same game).

Message 12 of 15 (150 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"Some guy killed me on Xbox yesterday who had over 3500 kills. It seemed like he insta-killed me as well. Suspicious or just really good??ę

Cheater.

I had same situation when my enthire squad was wipe out instantly with a strange 1 second lag and everyone was dead after that. We got shots from nowhere. This is ragehack.

Message 13 of 15 (139 Views)

★ Guide

i have always been wondering how people can have over 4000 kills on 1 single legend.

I play this game alot and im not pro but can keep up alot (around 65 wins), but only have 1000 kills with all legends combined.

They either play 12hours are day (thinking about it makes me sick) or they are cheating.

How can you reach level 100 in 2-3 weeks without playing that much hours or without cheats? impossible.

Message 14 of 15 (136 Views)

★ Pro

Whenever I open Twitch page for Apex, Dizzy seems to be streaming. Some ppl play this game 24/7...

Message 15 of 15 (134 Views)