30 free prize bulbs

by ToastedSarnie

Original Post

30 free prize bulbs

★★★★★ Expert

When you log in to BFN, there's a box for founder members to collect 30 free prize bulbs 😊

Message 1 of 25 (1,120 Views)

Re: 30 free prize bulbs

★★★★ Guide

It's about time they gave us something worthwhile!

Message 2 of 25 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thats nice, but i still need 30 more to complete.

Message 3 of 25 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie The question is if I am able to keep them for later. 30 Bulbs actually would rise my amount of Bulbs over 50. Can I collect them later on?
Message 4 of 25 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ippig Eeek, good question! Not an issue I've got 😂 I remember getting packs of stars & rainbow stars when I first got GW2 which took you over the amount you were supposed to have. I'd hope it would work like that or that they would stay with Rux until you decide to collect them - but honestly don't know, sorry 😬
Message 5 of 25 (1,043 Views)

★ Expert

Yay! That finishes the map for me with some to spare for next month. There's still one more weekly character challenge too. It's a good idea after the problems with the new questing system.

Message 6 of 25 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Looks like the last day to redeem them is the 31 of October, will the new event be out by then? Wouldn’t want to claim them as it’ll put me at the 50 limit.

Message 7 of 25 (1,031 Views)

★ Guide

Very cool! Just what I needed to complete the prize map.... and now start saving for the next one (I assume currency stays the same?)

Message 8 of 25 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I wouldn't count on them carrying over to the next event...  You better ask one of the EA people if they know if they will.

Message 9 of 25 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nice! That’s enough to get me the Super Brains costume.

Message 10 of 25 (977 Views)