30 apex packs no legendary

by 55393756385

Original Post

30 apex packs no legendary

★★★ Newbie

<top>

Right, in simple form, I’ve opened 30 apex packs and I haven’t had a legendary, I wouldn’t be complaining if it didn’t say ‘guaranteed’ a legendary every 30 packs, can anyone help? Genially feels like daylight robbery..

if need be, someone within the company can look through my account, no questions asked.

Message 1 of 11 (975 Views)

Re: 30 apex packs no legendary

★★★ Novice

did you buy the packs or did you earn 30 free packs?

Message 2 of 11 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Earned them, coming up to level 41 soon so I’ll see if I get one on my 31st ..

Message 3 of 11 (957 Views)

★★★★ Guide

some people are saying that the 30 pack with at least one legendary item rule only applies to paid apex packs. 

I have not see it in writing or from an original source. just what I heard. I would not be surprised if that's true. but are you sure you didn't get Any Legendary? cuz it's legendary item, not legendary skin. there's legendary scraps apparently. 

Message 4 of 11 (932 Views)

★ Guide

lesson  = dont pay them anymore. 

Message 5 of 11 (920 Views)

★★ Guide

@55393756385 wrote:

<top>

Right, in simple form, I’ve opened 30 apex packs and I haven’t had a legendary, I wouldn’t be complaining if it didn’t say ‘guaranteed’ a legendary every 30 packs, can anyone help? Genially feels like daylight robbery..

if need be, someone within the company can look through my account, no questions asked.

Yeah are you sure you at some point from level 1 onward you didnt get a legendary? This includes literally anything from banners/skin/weapon skin. This also includes crafting metals legendary ones give you 600 metals. Because at any point even early on you might have gotten those and just ignored them.

Worst case you'll have to contact support if you believe you really didn't get any of them. 

Message 6 of 11 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i got like 5 legendaries, * ton of rare and i'm only lvl 31 without buying any pack.  It's called RNG thought ppl would have a clue after all these years of F2P and packs 

Message 7 of 11 (900 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sucks for you. I haven't paid for even 1 apex pack and have received multiple legendaries and heirloom set for Wraith.

Message 8 of 11 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@55393756385& @full951 

I believe it's random. Sucks for you, but that's not the worst, that can happen.

A dude from a german forum belived, that after opening the 500. pack, he would receive the heirloom set for sure, as some streamers & YouTubers adviced so and also created "how to get guides". There are also many articles on different sited which explain it.

So he did it, he bought 460 packs with real money, as he is level 154, he got 45 pack for free, by leveling, the other 460 packs costed him about € 450,- as you can imagine.

Now he opened his 505. pack already and nothing happend. He got some epics and legandaries for sure, but not the heirloom set, he expected.

He was pissed, so he wrote to EA officials and they confirmed to him, that there is no "for sure heirloom drop after opening 500 packs" price.

Sucks for him, but also kind of his own fault. Spent almost € 500 for some epic and legendaries items, skins, or whatever.

This is why I believe, there is no guaranteed drop after level 20, 30, 50 or whatever level.

Message 9 of 11 (865 Views)

★★ Guide

The gatcha gambling system, also known as loot boxes, are designed to rarely give out any top tier rewards.  

It is designed like this, to bait weak willed users into gambling money at a chance to get the item they want. The chances of getting that item are extremely slim, and will require hundreds of dollars to be spent.

In many European countries they have banned this type of Gambling designed to cheat weak willed children. Hopefully everywhere else will eventually follow and ban this type of rigged gambling. 

You can only earn something like 45 free Apex Packs, which in total only gives you around a 7% chance to get even one Legendary Item.   After that they have completely locked everything else behind a pay wall. 

This is going to drive away a lot of the F2P player base in the long run, as after hitting level 100, there is not point to playing, since you aren't gaining any real rewards.  You can't even buy skins promoted in store with the in game currency without first paying real cash to unlock a skin you may not even want. Thus further pushing more players away. 

The system was designed for max greed, to try and maximize EA profits, however it is doing the exact opposite, as most people realize this type of system should be illegal everywhere. 

EA is completely aware of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loot_box 

"Electronic Arts' games FIFA 18 and FIFA 19 were also called out by the Commission, however, EA did not make any modifications to these games; EA had previously stated in May 2018 that it did not believe the implementation of loot boxes in their games constituted gambling.[139] As such, the Commission has started actions with the Belgian courts to initiate legal action against EA by September 10, 2018, though whether such action is possible would be a decision of the public prosecutor’s office.[140]Ultimately on January 29, 2019, EA announced that it would stop selling FIFA Ultimate Team packs with microtransactions to players in Belgium by February, bringing them into compliance with the Commission.[141]"

Even EA was forced to bend the knee or face legal repercussions. They are completely aware they are targeting people with gambling addictions, and don't have any moral senses to do the right thing, without fear of legal repercussions.

Message 10 of 11 (853 Views)