Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 30 Missions/SH on GM3...No Lemons

by buddahcjcc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

30 Missions/SH on GM3...No Lemons

★ Apprentice

Today I’ve completed 30 things on GM3 including Legendary Missions, Legendary Contracts, Freeplay, and Strongholds..... Not even a single Legendary drop from anything! Yet I can run Heart of Rage on GM1 back to back and get almost a Legebdary every second run. (88 Luck btw)

The loot system in Anthem is shabby at best, there should be a clear difference in loot between GM1-3.

Before some keyboard warrior spouts “it’s RnG bruh” what I’m saying is that the RNG should have higher chance on harder difficulties.

5 GM3 runs and no Lemons, ok a bit unlucky.

10 GM3 runs and no Lemons, maybe RnGesus left for lunch.

15 GM3 runs and no Lemons, getting pissed off now.

....but 30!? Close app, delete broken game, * on the forums.

Message 1 of 11 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

This game has the worst RNG I've ever seen. I'm telling you, secret luck roll attached to your character when you make it, affects everything in the game and you can't do anything about it. Some people get drops like crazy, others rarely get them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (188 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

BioWare won't listen to us. They have people from EA read these forums every once in a while and they'll pick something to tell BioWare. It's a ridiculous system. I don't think these EA people take into account the sheer volume of posts about the loot situation and BioWare won't even so much as mention it. I haven't heard even so much as a we're aware of it" or "we're working on it." No wonder everyone's stopped playing Anthem. It sucks.

Message 2 of 11 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel some stealth nerf happening...power grinded Hor GM1 over 20hours no Yellow. before i got at least 1 per 3 hours.

Message 3 of 11 (233 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I mean they already pulled a nerf on loot with the embers and for some reason ppl didnt riot. I really dont get that one. They buff and fix the loot for a few days, it breaks Reddit, they ACTALLY nerf loot, noone bats an eye.

Message 4 of 11 (211 Views)

★ Apprentice

@buddahcjcc wrote:

I mean they already pulled a nerf on loot with the embers and for some reason ppl didnt riot. I really dont get that one. They buff and fix the loot for a few days, it breaks Reddit, they ACTALLY nerf loot, noone bats an eye.

Because they didnt?yes you can get embers and stuff now but you can still get more actual drops from the chests unlike before it was a static 3 items but now i believe its up to 5-6 items... same goes for SH bosses dropping more loot

Message 5 of 11 (206 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This game has the worst RNG I've ever seen. I'm telling you, secret luck roll attached to your character when you make it, affects everything in the game and you can't do anything about it. Some people get drops like crazy, others rarely get them.

Message 6 of 11 (189 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@ZakJamesChester wrote:

@buddahcjcc wrote:

Because they didnt?yes you can get embers and stuff now but you can still get more actual drops from the chests unlike before it was a static 3 items but now i believe its up to 5-6 items... same goes for SH bosses dropping more loot

Because they did?
The way I understand it, you loot something you get a certain number of rolls. Before, all those rolls were going to loot and therefore possible legendary rolls (because again, as I understand it, the way this works is the loot rolls occur and when they landed on sometthing, more rolls were made to see the rarity of the item). NOW though, some of those potential legendary rolls are being eaten up by useless embers.

So however you look at it, it WAS a loot nerf.

Message 7 of 11 (180 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's certainly unpredictable.  I had no Lego's for the last two weeks.  Last night I run GM1 Tyrant Mine and get two.  One from the first chest, and one from the boss drop.  I don't think I even have more than 33% luck, because I went back and equipped gear that contributed more to combat.

M-O-O-N that spells RNG.

Message 8 of 11 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I did a couple of strongholds yesterday and was getting 4-5 pieces of equipment every time. Most of it not great(think I did get one legendary and this was gm1 HoR, so I was surprised by that), but it was consistent in getting lots of actual items. Could be they tweaked something server side.

Message 9 of 11 (125 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm not sure if the platform you play on matters but I'm on a ps4 and I play with my colossus running 81% luck and have been grinding HoR gm1 getting lemons every 3 to 4 runs. Then I played on my interceptor with 0 luck and got lemons in back to back runs. But I guess I play after a long day of work and have been falling asleep during those runs so I might of missed out on some lemons. Oh well
Message 10 of 11 (114 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help