$30,000 Radar Disruptor

by Wireworm5

Original Post

$30,000 Radar Disruptor

★★★ Apprentice

Exchanged to the $30,000 Radar Disruptor from Damage Reduction. So far it seems to be working, I find that I'm not hitting Heat Level 5 as fast and I seem to be able to loss the cops easier. But I need to test its use more to be sure. Driving fast also helps and knowing where to escape also helps. I have a few good locations but need to find a few more for when I'm in the Heat 5 chase and need to think quickly to find an out.

Message 1 of 2 (1,741 Views)

Re: $30,000 Radar Disruptor

★★★ Apprentice

Noticed yesterday that there is a limited supply of the $30,000 Radar Disruptor. I was going to purchase one for another car and it was not available to me. So as it is I only have it installed on two cars.

Seems to be doing the job as I am able to escape easier at Heat Level 5. I can hide behind a building close to the road, shut the car off, and the Cop going by is not picking me up. Whereas in the past I would have to be well away from searching Cops. And I'm not sure about this but I seem to be able to fly by a Cop in a Night race, and although the Cop will start the chase, I easily lose him.

Message 2 of 2 (1,701 Views)