3 games, 3 deaths by cheaters

by Buzzingflyer

Original Post

3 games, 3 deaths by cheaters

★★★ Apprentice

Yup, I gave this trash game enough chances. Bugs, imbalance and cheaters everywhere. Can't get more disgusting. And the devs don't give a single flying fart about it. But they pretend like they are by creating discussion threads on Reddit so they can act like they communicate with the community. Biggest joke of a gaming company of all time. I hope EA will bite Respawn in the *.

Message 1 of 10 (525 Views)

Re: 3 games, 3 deaths by cheaters

★★★★ Apprentice
There have been some sporadic occurences of cheaters, but don't jump to conclusions too fast. I can guarantee you that 95% of your deaths will be legitimate.

It may seem like they cheat but Legends have so many skills to reveal locations (Bloodhound) which may feel like wallhack, or scopes that can help you see through smoke (Yellow Scope).

Plus, don't forget that some people have already clocked tons of hours in this game. They have seen it all so to speak, and will think five steps ahead which could trigger some thoughts in your head that they cheat.
Message 2 of 10 (517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Lolololol this kid. Incredible. Either ignorant or started playing fps games 2 days ago.
Message 3 of 10 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Can I give negative experience? lol
"I can guarantee" ... NO, you CAN'T...

Message 4 of 10 (449 Views)

Hey there!

if you suspect someone is using cheat please report him here.

A In-game report system in a much requested feature that I'm expecting soon in-game.

For now use the link i provided you.

Please note some players have skill and do have really good aim and game sense.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 10 (433 Views)

★ Pro

If you were killed by a cheater 3 times in a row, then either a) you're unluckiest person in the world; b) it was the same person in all games (wait until he gets another game then to not play with him anymore (and report him in the meantime)); c) you're delusional and mixing real cheaters with just good players in the same bucket. I'm amazed how every BR forum is filled with "cheaters everywhere" and yet so far I haven't seen even one blatant cheater in Apex (I'm sure I will eventually) and I'm meeting one maybe once in 20-50 hours of play in other games (report and don't think about it second time - no point letting one bad apple ruin my experience). Yes, there definitely are cheaters and some will always slip through the anticheat, but as long as anticheat is not too bad, cheaters are being kept enough in check that they are not ruining experience for us and it's still possible to win even 10 games in a row.

Message 6 of 10 (419 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (395 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Buzzingflyer wrote:

Yup, I gave this trash game enough chances. Bugs, imbalance and cheaters everywhere. Can't get more disgusting. And the devs don't give a single flying fart about it. But they pretend like they are by creating discussion threads on Reddit so they can act like they communicate with the community. Biggest joke of a gaming company of all time. I hope EA will bite Respawn in the *.

One word that proves you categorically wrong. Bethesda, closely followed by Ubisoft. EA aren't to far behind but I don't think you can level any complaints at Respawn.

This game launched very well compared to other £60 AAA titles imo.

Luckily, I play on console so cheaters are a non event for me, but again, this is a PC community issue with nearly every online game, not just Apex.

Message 8 of 10 (373 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Buzzingflyer: Actually, I have been playing FPS for about 22 years now, so I have seen my fair share. Usually, reports of cheaters are very high in early stages of the game, simply because players aren't familiar with all the tricks and traits of each weapon and character. So, what may seem like a cheat, is actually a game mechanic that is utilized very efficiently.
Message 9 of 10 (359 Views)

★★ Guide

Go play Minecraft

Message 10 of 10 (351 Views)