3.1 Patch notes discussion!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: 3.1 Patch notes discussion!

★★ Novice

For the firing range, implement a new portion of the range where you have DUMMIES standing still(looting/menu) animation, strafing, left/right speed movements, sliding and jumping, crouching when shot at, etc.

Penalties should not apply to full premade squads. If i am the last of my squad with a res shield and i am already knocked down(team rushing or finishing) i should not be penalized for leaving. I AM ALREADY DEAD!

penalty should not count up timers. Cap at 5 minutes

Message 31 of 39 (709 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i’m glad they “fixed” the issue with crypto’s ult.. but that’s how it shoulda been from the start

I agree with BreathTaking

There definitely needs to be two ways to deploy the drone, one will simply place it where you are and two will deploy it into surveillance/camera mode

Message 32 of 39 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you guys release a single patch without * the entire game up? Audio is worse than before can't hear Pathfinders for *. Remove the lootbins from a great spot, add melee bugs to the game, * up Gibby's aim down sights so now it comes in from a * up angle making shots harder to hit I mean come on man. Drop 13-19 kill games then u update and can't get past * 5. Trash * game

Message 33 of 39 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh yeah and blocked half the * screen with a useless music icon thanks for that

Message 34 of 39 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Love the PK, but perhaps lower the X damage with the Choke? Feels a bit broken now.

Message 35 of 39 (582 Views)

Buff the Alternator, make the damage a little higher. I think it was a bit strong with Disruptor rounds but now it is probably the weakest gun in the game.

Message 36 of 39 (577 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_David  fix wattson. she got only 1 Interception Pylon.. but she takes 10% more dmg??? because she can go invisible like mirage.. humm no... because she can step into the void like wraith-- humm also no.... uuh maybe she got this OP shield she can drop, wait thats the gibbi , who takes 10% less dmg. he only got 2 shields... and that sad ult, yikes...
Y'all need to fix wattson, and make some skins thats more exciting... hint : Lightning.....

Message 37 of 39 (549 Views)

★★★ Pro

This patch reduced my KDR greatly because of the broken Peacekeeper. I refuse to use PK as it doesn't suit my play style. Still, it is the most newbie weapon in the game and it hitting too hard because you buff it twice in a row for zero reason whatsoever. 

When Duos are removed, Peacekeeper needs a nerf. Charge Rifle is still an issue. And other bug fixes need to be addressed. 

I can't have fun at all.I want to snipe, I get rushed with a R-99 or Peacekeeper..  

When I use SMG or assault rifles, I get 1-2 tap by Peacekeepers.

I'm not have fun at all. And the match making system keep giving me low level, no game sense teammates.

I had a teammate that never once healed despite having blue armor. He had plenty of heals, just a bad player and it had to be my teammate when I wished I could have just killed him myself. 

Message 38 of 39 (432 Views)

★ Guide

Duel mode in order to train your noob friend? Like sparring. It could just be a button you press. And your friend automatically gets dropped back in with a drop ship.

Message 39 of 39 (370 Views)