Re: 3.1 Patch notes discussion!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

as per usual chinese hackers are flooding the server again. Old exploit still not getting fixed, hackers are everywhere almost everytime, this game is a hack royale.

Message 21 of 39 (658 Views)

★ Guide

So still no fixes for net code lag issues, hit registration(maybe lag based), noise/footstep issues, or other real issues to the game. However, you worry about making sure people have a fix to the music of the game???? Glad to see they are fixing the important issues of the game. Many of these issues have been around for a lot longer than season 3 issues

Message 22 of 39 (649 Views)

★★ Guide

It would be amazing if the firing range could get mannequins that jump and move erratically,. 

I can head-shot a stationary target all day long, but a moving one?  Ya that needs work.

Message 23 of 39 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I definitely love this NEW test range.

Those dolls also have a shield. Party hat

And the DUO mode... I needed a little bit change for my tactics. Wondering

By the way, hot drop and die then go to next game feels like... meh XD

But clearly some people like it.

Message 24 of 39 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_AticEA_David Peacekeeper range with the hopup is too broken , why would respawn cluster the pellets knowing how broken the peacekeeper is now its good at close and long range
Message 25 of 39 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SethCurry It isn’t clustered. The projectiles are just larger. I thought it was clustered too until I actually saw the projectiles. But it has the same effect, good at both long and short range xD. So maybe I’ll go back 2 PK
Message 26 of 39 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I tried DUO, little more crowded than trio since more teams involved, so more busy but DUO doesn't really interest me.

I'm looking for exciting mode, it should be coming for Thanks Giving event.

Message 27 of 39 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First off i would like to say apex is an azmazing game kuddos to the idea.The only thing i have an issue with is the shield patch because i feel it takes a quick reaction and knowledge of the game to react quick enough to drop your body shield during a crypto emp. In doing so i feel, as a player, that shows dedication and man hours of playing the game to be at higher standared to be that aware to react so fast. Which in turn suggests the success of the game is due to those players who have indulged and have been avid enough to achieve such an understanding of the game. To drop your shield to avoid the emp is the same as running from nox gas or avoiding a Bangalore or Gibraltar bombardment. Thank you for your time and thank you for apex.

Message 28 of 39 (549 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also new predeploy screen was kind of a miss. Maybe have a hangout or something instead of a scene from in game featured. Several new adjustments are alright, but I don't remember seeing anything new added being asked for. 

G7 and RE-45 have been buffed apparently. Peacekeeper seems to have got nerfed a little while the Evo has got a slight buff. Charge rifle even got a nerf on it a little. 2020 has got a buff somehow. May be netcode thing, but it gets the job done. 

Message 29 of 39 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Peacekeeper being my favorite weapon, I really like the changes to it - but then again im very biased when it comes to PK, flick shots have never feelt as great (not sure why people think it was a nerf). Feels alot more precise close range, and less random  Standard smile

I can actually see the G7 Scout being a big contester in the meta now - TTK when hitting headshots is pretty wicked, wished Longbow could get some love though.

Also like the changes to Crypto´s EMP.

Message 30 of 39 (497 Views)