2k with Caustic!

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

2k with Caustic!

Finally got my 2k badge with Caustic, I'll try and upload the screen shot later today. 2058 damage 2 revives and 1 respawn. He/she did 426 damage 3 kills and really came in clutch on that revive. Was a cool teammate too, gave me the gold helmet mid match and best of all? Did not rage quit when he/she got killed on drop. He/she gave me a minute to grab a gun armor kill those who killed him then respawn him/her.

Guns used, Hemlock/Sentinel for about 90% of the round, 2x-4x on the Sentinel.. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 25 (486 Views)

Re: 2k with Caustic!

Great job! Always nice when you get cool teammates 

Mhhh I almost never use the hemlock anymore, I maybe have to give it another shot.
Might get the 2k finally on pathfinder Wondering

Message 2 of 25 (478 Views)

@Zeelmaekers It’s been good this season. It’s risky to run a sniper/hemlock like I did, you’ll get out shot in CQC by the volt/powler. It’s not bad in CQC, just worked well with Caustic and gas. Gas sort of filled the small gap that exists against the volt and prowler.

Message 3 of 25 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice! Standard smile Got mine with Bangalore yesterday.

9 Kills, 2054 Damage, with the sweaty loadout Volt (iron sight)/Mastiff(digi) haha

The last one surviving killed me, because I ran out of energy ammo Frown Would have been 12 Kills instead and my first double digit game. Devil

Teammates unfortunately died after I revived 3 times and respawned 1 of them. But they were cool, polite and even stayed to watch

Message 4 of 25 (474 Views)

@blackoutzzz42 I think Bang is who I'm going to try and get the 2k with next. I've come close a few times with in 100 damage of it. Yeah I stay and spectate if I can't be respawned especially if my teammate is having a good round. I rarely call stuff out to them, but if they forget to pop a bat/cell I'll say something.

Message 5 of 25 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Gratz! Now double that and I know you were camping hard! XD
Message 6 of 25 (465 Views)

Champion

GG!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 25 (460 Views)

@Koochi-Q Hey hey, only about 500ish of that 2k was sentinel shots, 900 was caustic gas and 600 was the shots I did not miss.

Message 8 of 25 (452 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I have 2160 last night with him with a triple take and mastiff and didnt win the match because I played the end wrong. ☹

Congrats on the 2k!
Message 9 of 25 (410 Views)

@hayhor Thanks! Nice! and ooo you're one of those Mastiff players I despise... Mostly because I can't make the mastiff work for me consistently but some people sure know how to make that thing hit.

Message 10 of 25 (406 Views)